This topic is locked from further discussion.

x360magnet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 x360magnet
Member since 2007 • 51 Posts

Hello GS, I got a question for all you lucky gamers who had the great pleasure of Playing Pariah on tyhe Xbox. If you played, you had to love the upgrade system, the enemies, and of course, the story. Hwever, if the firwst game was so good, why didnt they make a second?? HMMMMM?????

ALso, shouldnt there be another addition to the Elder Scrolls series even though Mehrunes Dagon is defeated????

destroyer360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 destroyer360
Member since 2007 • 549 Posts
i rented Pariah i didnt like it
Eseyze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Eseyze
Member since 2008 • 462 Posts
There will of course be another Elder Scrolls game to follow however it will the story of another character in a whole different part of the world.
RipaX21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 RipaX21
Member since 2005 • 1675 Posts

Hello GS, I got a question for all you lucky gamers who had the great pleasure of Playing Pariah on tyhe Xbox. If you played, you had to love the upgrade system, the enemies, and of course, the story. Hwever, if the firwst game was so good, why didnt they make a second?? HMMMMM?????

ALso, shouldnt there be another addition to the Elder Scrolls series even though Mehrunes Dagon is defeated????

x360magnet

There will be another Elder Scrolls game, Mehrunes Dagon only has to do with the area you play in Oblivion (Cyrodill), the other games take place in other lands. Look at the map on Oblivion, you can see Morrowind and Daggerfall, two of the other Elder Scrolls games.