"Ori & The Will of the Wisps" introduces cool new online competitive leaderboard mode!

#1 Edited by Alucard_Prime (10091 posts) -

Wow!!! this new feature called "Spirit Trials" lets you race your friends' ghosts and compete for higher positions on the leaderboards! It's the equivalent of doing Forza rival races with ghosts, as I understand it. Very cool and a feature that will surely be appreciated by veterans of the 2D genre who love to speed run.

#2 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (18707 posts) -

Hmmm that's cool I guess... but I only care about the main game.

#3 Posted by Alucard_Prime (10091 posts) -

@hrt_rulz01: yeah I was never a "speed runner" myself to be honest, but I know this is a big thing in some of these games, especially tightly designed masterpieces such as Ori....just seeing that clip I love how they integrated it into the game, once I finish it I will definitely set my times....I know I still have the skills, I'll have to make it clear to some of my friends :)

#4 Posted by Shantmaster_K (1396 posts) -

Cool feature. I'll be more interested in the main story though. Can't wait. The first one is one of my all-time favorites.

#5 Posted by Alucard_Prime (10091 posts) -

@Shantmaster_K: yeah looking forward to the story as well.... this dev is so talented, I loved everything about the first game, especially the art style