operation flashpoint the new joint operations?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ncderek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 ncderek
Member since 2004 • 5513 Posts

anyone remember joint operations on pc? it was about 5 yrs ago - it's what got me into gaming, made by same people that did delta force games. great game, 125 player servers and huge levels where you took helicopters and cars and bikes everywhere to bases. prob the best game ever until the community died. i feel like this game could potentially be a lot like it. what do you guys think about this game? it's coming out during a hard quarter with halo, cod, bioschock, splinter cell, etc.

SnakeEyesX80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 SnakeEyesX80
Member since 2009 • 2181 Posts
I still have the Gold Edition of Operation Flashpoint for the PC. I haven't played it in a long time, but I did play the failed port on the old XBOX. That was a real disaster IMO. Almost everything in the XBOX port felt broken. I do remember Joint Ops though. I only played the demo, since EB gave me it for free. My PC was garbage at the time and I could barely run it. From what I played it was really cool. Once I got my PC fixed up I jumped into BF2 and never went back. This new Operation Flashpoint has me intrigued I must say. Hopefully it will finally have the looks to match its depth!
KC_Hokie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 KC_Hokie
Member since 2006 • 16099 Posts
Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising looks pretty awesome to me so far.