Omfg!!! I am Sick Of Vegas!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

alcomoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 alcomoney
Member since 2007 • 131 Posts
i bought it for the online multiplayer only and a bit for the single player.....but i mean i cant rank up....i wana make my rank up but i cant.....first of all the ppl always kick u....kick u....kick u....and i mean when i kick u.....u could feel it....u could feel tht some one is kicking u for real....i mean damn!man......and the online too the player walks to fukin slow.....like if i placed a turtule....the turtle would win......gears is soo much better.....sooo much!!!IMO!.......vegas just make ppl mad!....and they kick u out and kick u even without telling u....they just wana hve fun while they kick u and u just stare at ur playeer thinkin about when ur gona play while they all are kicking u out....how the fuk would i wana rank up???if they always kick u!......i dnt know wtf is wrong with ppl?......i was gona break my vegas cd because of this problem.........anyways ppl i wana hear ur opionions and btw the single player rocks and the MP is sht!! sht is even better!
bjl1029

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 bjl1029
Member since 2006 • 410 Posts
Wow, what an ignorant human being you are.
TheRFour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 TheRFour
Member since 2006 • 279 Posts
Jeez. Calm down there buddy. Make your own matches. Maybe if you didnt have such a bad attitude, you could make some friends. It's not tha hard to get into matches my friend. Do ranked ones and you will end up with people of your own rank that wont kick you. Now take a deep breath, and try again.
alcomoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 alcomoney
Wow, what an ignorant human being you are.bjl1029

thnx for the tip...i said opinoins not comenting me.....now go away idiot!
resevilfan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 resevilfan1
Member since 2006 • 783 Posts
Wow, what an ignorant human being you are.bjl1029
actually he makes a valid point although TC you should play Terrorist hunt online to rank up its a lot of fun.
alcomoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 alcomoney
Jeez. Calm down there buddy. Make your own matches. Maybe if you didnt have such a bad attitude, you could make some friends. It's not tha hard to get into matches my friend. Do ranked ones and you will end up with people of your own rank that wont kick you. Now take a deep breath, and try again.TheRFour

i hve millions of friends around the world but the problem is in my country the games are a bit more expensive thn in america and when i bought it i thought i was gona be hving the fun of my life which turns out i didnt coz they always kick me or when i join in session with my friends the host who my friends is playing with kicks me....and yes i tried millions of times just got tired of trying so much
TheRFour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 TheRFour
Send your friend a message to tell the host to not kick you cause he's your friend.
PacBoy23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 PacBoy23
Member since 2004 • 9505 Posts
i am kinda of tired of it but not for the same reasons just because i have played it alot and i cant wait to get crackdown and battlefield mc this weekend
alcomoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 alcomoney
yh i am also geting crackdown....look me up for online co-op at anytime man.....Gamer tag:alc0m0ney.....anyways....yh i tell my friend so my friend tells the host not to kick me but the host becomes a btch and tells me the hell with ur friend and tht i am the host and i dnt want ur friend......thn he tells me no hard feelings and kicks me
MTBare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 MTBare
Member since 2006 • 5176 Posts
My opinion is that you are the most intelligent person in the world. Not only do you put your thoughts together perfectly, but you're a master with ellipses and repetition, it's almost as if I'm reading a novel by a modern Shakespeare. Do you do poetry also? My opinion about the game is you probably played this game online one time, got kicked because you were talking like you are now, then flipped out and came here to exaggerated it and tell us all. The online multiplayer is great, and I never kicked (But I'm not an idiot) and who cares about ranking? Just glitch if you're so upset..
TheRFour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TheRFour
Whats your zone? Underground?
VinnoT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#13 VinnoT
Member since 2003 • 4649 Posts
Ive played Vegas for ages..and ive been kicked out like....twice.
alcomoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 alcomoney
nope....pro.......and lol yup i do poetry too and i hve been kicked most of the time i play i must beg the host not to kick me so thn i will play and i will not do tht just to play a game...ill go play gears of war which i never got kicked even when i first started playing and battle field 2 or saints row or lost planet or halo 2 etc.......vegas is the only game tht i hve been kicked out more thn 5 times......and more!
MTBare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MTBare
I think you're exaggerating, unless you're doing something to get you kicked. Like if you're voice is really high and you scream into the mic "DON'T KICK ME PLEASE!"
alcomoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 alcomoney
no i am silent and quite.....i just say dnt kick me coz i hve been like forever finding room most ppl kick other say if there is lag thn ill kick u and thn when there is lag because of the other player i get kicked because my rank is not too high and how would i rank up if thier kicking me most of the time?lol too damn complicated!
KurupSoldr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#17 KurupSoldr
Member since 2006 • 4094 Posts
i think its funny that people that play gears so much complain like this and think RB6 is so much better and you are complaining about this the other way.
V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 V4LENT1NE
Member since 2006 • 12901 Posts
Whats your zone? Underground?TheRFour

That makes no difference, I am in Recreation and I am in Pro's and Undergorunds rooms all the time.
alcomoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 alcomoney
both games are really nice but i think gears is better in online coz ppl dnt care about rank nor internet connection.........so u go even if there is a bit lag at least u are playing with ppl....
raylewisnfl52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 raylewisnfl52
Member since 2005 • 7146 Posts
why do ...... you .... have a ...... dots after ...... every phrase
Avatar image for nintendomaruigi
nintendomaruigi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21 nintendomaruigi
Member since 2005 • 496 Posts
How much is a game in Iraq, American dollars?
MTBare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MTBare
no i am silent and quite.....i just say dnt kick me coz i hve been like forever finding room most ppl kick other say if there is lag thn ill kick u and thn when there is lag because of the other player i get kicked because my rank is not too high and how would i rank up if thier kicking me most of the time?lol too damn complicated!alcomoney
The only thing that's complicated with that is your lack of spelling and punctuation and common sense for that matter. If it's because of your connection that cannot be helped, join games with green or yellow connection and if none appear that way get a better connection. Or you can always host.
russian4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23 russian4life
Member since 2006 • 436 Posts
Create ur own match man... BTW calm down!
odst_derek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#24 odst_derek
Member since 2005 • 131 Posts

Just make your own rooms. Seriously. If you have "millions" of friends from "all over the world," then you shouldn't have a problem ranking up. After palying about 2 weeks I made Captain, and none of my friends had Vegas. I made new friends playing Vegas. So you should rank up even faster than I did, with your millions of friends.

Don't complain to us. Please.

alcomoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 alcomoney
lol lack of spelling i love typing like this so i would type fast and not type the full word anyways i live in kuwait which is near iraq in kuwait the game is 72 dollers everygame is 72 can u belive tht a country with so many oil still want so many money.....lol....anyways thts y life is unfair and i always look on the bright side of life
ryan1182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ryan1182
Member since 2006 • 594 Posts
i bought it for the online multiplayer only and a bit for the single player.....but i mean i cant rank up....i wana make my rank up but i cant.....first of all the ppl always kick u....kick u....kick u....and i mean when i kick u.....u could feel it....u could feel tht some one is kicking u for real....i mean damn!man......and the online too the player walks to fukin slow.....like if i placed a turtule....the turtle would win......gears is soo much better.....sooo much!!!IMO!.......vegas just make ppl mad!....and they kick u out and kick u even without telling u....they just wana hve fun while they kick u and u just stare at ur playeer thinkin about when ur gona play while they all are kicking u out....how the fuk would i wana rank up???if they always kick u!......i dnt know wtf is wrong with ppl?......i was gona break my vegas cd because of this problem.........anyways ppl i wana hear ur opionions and btw the single player rocks and the MP is sht!! sht is even better!alcomoney

OMFG then stop playing it!!!!
alcomoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 alcomoney

Just make your own rooms. Seriously. If you have "millions" of friends from "all over the world," then you shouldn't have a problem ranking up. After palying about 2 weeks I made Captain, and none of my friends had Vegas. I made new friends playing Vegas. So you should rank up even faster than I did, with your millions of friends.

Don't complain to us. Please.

odst_derek

i wana hear others opionions and i cannot host coz i dnt hve a very fast if i connect my friends would say laaaagg!! laaaaggg!! laaaaaaaaaag! till i quit because they are saying too much and when i join with my friends.........i see tht the host is not my friend is another guy and this guy see's me my friend tells him not to kick him but he kicks me so anyways i just gotta play the single player only coz i am sick of trying.really.
alcomoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 alcomoney
[QUOTE="alcomoney"]i bought it for the online multiplayer only and a bit for the single player.....but i mean i cant rank up....i wana make my rank up but i cant.....first of all the ppl always kick u....kick u....kick u....and i mean when i kick u.....u could feel it....u could feel tht some one is kicking u for real....i mean damn!man......and the online too the player walks to fukin slow.....like if i placed a turtule....the turtle would win......gears is soo much better.....sooo much!!!IMO!.......vegas just make ppl mad!....and they kick u out and kick u even without telling u....they just wana hve fun while they kick u and u just stare at ur playeer thinkin about when ur gona play while they all are kicking u out....how the fuk would i wana rank up???if they always kick u!......i dnt know wtf is wrong with ppl?......i was gona break my vegas cd because of this problem.........anyways ppl i wana hear ur opionions and btw the single player rocks and the MP is sht!! sht is even better!ryan1182

OMFG then stop playing it!!!!

its just tht i drowned 72 dollers for no reason lol for kicking only

Vinny6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Vinny6
Member since 2003 • 273 Posts
wow
wizdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#30 wizdom
Member since 2003 • 10111 Posts
Jeez. Calm down there buddy. Make your own matches. Maybe if you didnt have such a bad attitude, you could make some friends. It's not tha hard to get into matches my friend. Do ranked ones and you will end up with people of your own rank that wont kick you. Now take a deep breath, and try again.TheRFour
Exactly, the number one reason I see people getting kick from ranked games it their attitude.
alcomoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 alcomoney
wowVinny6

yup thts our expensive country and the xbox 360 is 600 or 500 dollers same with the ps3!
OfficialBed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 OfficialBed
Member since 2005 • 17668 Posts
if you are sick of it....then dont play it