Official Halo 3 Achievements!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lantus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 lantus
Member since 2006 • 10591 Posts
Link, majority of the games achievements are heavily focused on the Single player, I can't freaking wait!! :D Besides that they're all pretty well balanced, but they don't really provide the longevity of those as in Rainbow Six, but I'll play this game relentlessly anyways.
MIB911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 MIB911
Member since 2006 • 1720 Posts
Yeah me too
HVPinc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 HVPinc
Member since 2007 • 725 Posts
Yes! I can get just about all those acheivments!!! No bull crap like Gears' kill X number of people acheivments!!!
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts
noticed they're calling them missions and not levels. i wonder if this means something
proskater40000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 proskater40000
Member since 2006 • 640 Posts
I think there should be a quarterback achievment where you have to stick a person from so far away. That would be cool.
ihateyou_right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6 ihateyou_right
Member since 2005 • 1295 Posts
I think they look lame They could have put really cool long multiplayer achievements in there but they didn't instaed they put in really quite easy single player achievements(and lots of them which I hate I don't like offline achievements that much0 and then all the multiplayer achievements are in free for all game types hwich I don't even play why cant we just get the achievements in btb or team slayer seams stupid to me what a shame halo 3 should have had great achievements instaed it doesn't.
dukebd699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 dukebd699
Member since 2006 • 12054 Posts

noticed they're calling them missions and not levels. i wonder if this means somethinglawlessx

I think you're thinking too hard.

limpbizkit818

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 limpbizkit818
Member since 2004 • 15044 Posts
I think they look lame They could have put really cool long multiplayer achievements in there but they didn't instaed they put in really quite easy single player achievements(and lots of them which I hate I don't like offline achievements that much0 and then all the multiplayer achievements are in free for all game types hwich I don't even play why cant we just get the achievements in btb or team slayer seams stupid to me what a shame halo 3 should have had great achievements instaed it doesn't. ihateyou_right
Multiplayer Achievements = lame. Every game turns into people trying to get them, sucks the fun out. "no no no I called the sniper! negitive feedback for you!" Let the annoying achievements whores play SP by themselves, the online community doesnt want them.
dukebd699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 dukebd699
Member since 2006 • 12054 Posts

[QUOTE="ihateyou_right"]I think they look lame They could have put really cool long multiplayer achievements in there but they didn't instaed they put in really quite easy single player achievements(and lots of them which I hate I don't like offline achievements that much0 and then all the multiplayer achievements are in free for all game types hwich I don't even play why cant we just get the achievements in btb or team slayer seams stupid to me what a shame halo 3 should have had great achievements instaed it doesn't. limpbizkit818
Multiplayer Achievements = lame. Every game turns into people trying to get them, sucks the fun out. "no no no I called the sniper! negitive feedback for you!" Let the annoying achievements whores play SP by themselves, the online community doesnt want them.

I love you for that

GungraveZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 GungraveZero
Member since 2004 • 2791 Posts
THANK GOODNESS. I'm glad the multiplayer achievements are things people will actually WANT to do and have fun with it.
03mareed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 03mareed
Member since 2005 • 698 Posts
That is one sick achievement id love to try do that
solo4321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 solo4321
Member since 2006 • 3338 Posts
i hope the missions are long because 9 missions is not long enough for me :|
Avatar image for deactivated-5ebd39d683340
deactivated-5ebd39d683340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 deactivated-5ebd39d683340
Member since 2005 • 4089 Posts

i hope the missions are long because 9 missions is not long enough for me :|solo4321
bungie confirmed halo 3=longest halo. Also, scale is going to be huge in single player. Also, like the other guy said, it's called mission now. Yes, you have to think deep, that's what bungie always makes you do.

Anyways, meta games?(last achievements). Is this Co-op?

IONz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 IONz
Member since 2006 • 310 Posts
They are pretty good.
FearlessSpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 FearlessSpirit
Member since 2007 • 2015 Posts

[QUOTE="solo4321"]i hope the missions are long because 9 missions is not long enough for me :|jahnee

bungie confirmed halo 3=longest halo. Also, scale is going to be huge in single player. Also, like the other guy said, it's called mission now. Yes, you have to think deep, that's what bungie always makes you do.

I seriously doubt missions will be different in anyway from previous Halo games.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts
[QUOTE="jahnee"]

[QUOTE="solo4321"]i hope the missions are long because 9 missions is not long enough for me :|FearlessSpirit

I seriously doubt missions will be different in anyway from previous Halo games.

think about it. the levels in both halo games werent very mission based. all it mostly was just "reach to point A and then get to point B".

hockeyruler12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#17 hockeyruler12
Member since 2005 • 8114 Posts
im willing to make a bet that each level will be 90-120 minutes long. That would make for around a 15-20 hour game...and then multiplayer
qbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 qbell
Member since 2006 • 1035 Posts
i wish i seen a deff co-op acheivement. pretty cool they stayed away from the multi achieves, thats like a slap in the face to gears... But they could of at least put in a hard one for the multi and like have it only at 5 GP. i think i already did all those multi in the beta!
contaminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#19 contaminated
Member since 2005 • 5373 Posts

[QUOTE="limpbizkit818"][QUOTE="ihateyou_right"]I think they look lame They could have put really cool long multiplayer achievements in there but they didn't instaed they put in really quite easy single player achievements(and lots of them which I hate I don't like offline achievements that much0 and then all the multiplayer achievements are in free for all game types hwich I don't even play why cant we just get the achievements in btb or team slayer seams stupid to me what a shame halo 3 should have had great achievements instaed it doesn't. dukebd699

I love you for that

amen to that
Avatar image for deactivated-5ebd39d683340
deactivated-5ebd39d683340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 deactivated-5ebd39d683340
Member since 2005 • 4089 Posts
well, the hard ones are legendary, the skulls, the ranking seargent and sparten officer(500 wins?) and the meta i don't know. pretty good lists of achievements!
sensesxfail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 sensesxfail
Member since 2006 • 653 Posts
is anyone sure what the meta ones are about? this is the first i've heard that term in halo. :P
Blue_Jaguar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Blue_Jaguar
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Yeah I've seen that on Xbox.com. (I made the thread). But... who's profile is it?
trickazzmark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 trickazzmark
Member since 2005 • 463 Posts
3 to 4 months left...man o man...im gonna need to drop a class or two to play Halo 3 hahahahaha. damn.
Ryo_Kensen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#24 Ryo_Kensen
Member since 2005 • 3480 Posts
Those are pretty good achievements, I like them.