oblivion - game help at canvas the castle

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by mikester585 (1064 posts) -

hey this quest is so annoying me

i can't find the requred eveidence , i've found the painting what else do i need to find and where is it please

ps i have allready been on oblivion guide, not much help where is the dinner area

#2 Posted by hellshemi (908 posts) -
this one took me a while also. I believe that there is also paint splatters on the floor in one of the dining rooms u just have to look around. hope that is what u needed.
#3 Posted by TTDog (3358 posts) -

The paint splatters did me, being a colourblind git, they are on the carpet in the dining room, theres also the painting kit on a table in one of the servants rooms which you can't open until you get to the right point in your investigation.

Can't remember at which point the differences in accounts of the weather on the night in question kick in.

#4 Posted by mikester585 (1064 posts) -
where is the dining room please
#5 Posted by TTDog (3358 posts) -

If I remember rightly, and I did this quest a good 6/7 months ago, enter the castle, go through the first room and up the stairs into the throne room, as soon as you enter turn right and theres a door in the corner, one long table all laid out, crouch down and slowly walk round the edge of the carpet and you'll get "Activate Paint Stains" or something like that.

Had to look this up myself as I just couldn't spot the different colours to easily.

#6 Posted by mikester585 (1064 posts) -

ok gonna have a llook, it seems like i've looked every where in the castle,

#7 Posted by webby1 (4014 posts) -

I can reccomend gamespot game guide
http://uk.gamespot.com/features/6147085/index.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=gameguides&tag=gameguide;title;1

#8 Posted by Sully_Erna_008 (76 posts) -
Ilooked at the guide one time and did it on my first try. not that hard
#9 Posted by mikester585 (1064 posts) -
und the paint stains , who do i accuse
#10 Posted by Sully_Erna_008 (76 posts) -
The black chick,lol
#11 Posted by Killme5498 (25 posts) -
There is also a painting in one of the towers in of the rooms in the castle just look for a big pile of box's and go behind them.
#12 Posted by Palantas (15327 posts) -

If the thread creator's still looking for help on this quest after two years, he's damn persistent.

#13 Posted by Thicksox (25 posts) -

If the thread creator's still looking for help on this quest after two years, he's damn persistent.

Palantas

id say.