Oblibion Help "Damage Fatigue"

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DSandPSP_owner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DSandPSP_owner
Member since 2005 • 259 Posts

so...someone damaged my fatigue and the effect won't go away, no matter how many chapels I visit or how many potions i take. my fatigue drains really quickly now, causing all my attacks to be weak.

Carnifex726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Carnifex726
Member since 2008 • 407 Posts

chapel in cheydinhall usually cures all diseases, but it might be because you waited to long and now you have it forever..best bet is to load

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

so...someone damaged my fatigue and the effect won't go away, no matter how many chapels I visit or how many potions i take. my fatigue drains really quickly now, causing all my attacks to be weak.

DSandPSP_owner

check what is causing the effect, sometimes it can be an item your carrying (i know the staff of everscamp damages endurance)

EDIT: wait, just realised, you've contracted Porphyric Hemophilia, aka vampires disease which drains fatigue. if you cant get cured at a chapel it means uve had it too long and next time u sleep you will become a vampire

DSandPSP_owner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DSandPSP_owner

[QUOTE="DSandPSP_owner"]

chaoscougar1

check what is causing the effect, sometimes it can be an item your carrying (i know the staff of everscamp damages endurance)

EDIT: wait, just realised, you've contracted Porphyric Hemophilia, aka vampires disease which drains fatigue. if you cant get cured at a chapel it means uve had it too long and next time u sleep you will become a vampire

i've already cured my vampirism long ago and damge fatigue is still there when i unequip everything
jamesee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 jamesee
Member since 2009 • 153 Posts

DSandPSP_owner
should be a cheat somewhere that increases yor fatigue or could cure it.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
[QUOTE="DSandPSP_owner"]

jamesee

not on xbox there isnt, i can guarantee u there is some reason why u have damaged fatigue, the only permanent one i can think of is vampires disease, check the effects you have on your body
DSandPSP_owner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DSandPSP_owner
[QUOTE="jamesee"][QUOTE="DSandPSP_owner"]

chaoscougar1

not on xbox there isnt, i can guarantee u there is some reason why u have damaged fatigue, the only permanent one i can think of is vampires disease, check the effects you have on your body

no it's definitely not that...i checked the active effects page
DSandPSP_owner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DSandPSP_owner
ok seriously this is really bad. i barely do any damage to enemies because my fatigue is always empty.
NintendoGamer3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 NintendoGamer3
Member since 2008 • 2848 Posts
ok seriously this is really bad. i barely do any damage to enemies because my fatigue is always empty.DSandPSP_owner
Use a bow&arrow then. :3
DSandPSP_owner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DSandPSP_owner
[QUOTE="DSandPSP_owner"]ok seriously this is really bad. i barely do any damage to enemies because my fatigue is always empty.NintendoGamer3

marksman isn't one of my major skills...i'm not very good with a bow...and that doesn't help, anyway, because you need fatigue to shoot an arrow
bano123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 bano123
Member since 2005 • 646 Posts

One of the Necromancers probably did it. You can probably learn a spell to heal your fatigue back to whatever it was.

jamesee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 jamesee
Member since 2009 • 153 Posts
[QUOTE="NintendoGamer3"][QUOTE="DSandPSP_owner"]ok seriously this is really bad. i barely do any damage to enemies because my fatigue is always empty.DSandPSP_owner

marksman isn't one of my major skills...i'm not very good with a bow...and that doesn't help, anyway, because you need fatigue to shoot an arrow

load a old save?
Duke_51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Duke_51
Member since 2008 • 806 Posts

And here's a lesson in why you should always keep your old saves!