Ninja Gaiden II final chapter

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Essian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#1 Essian
Member since 2007 • 3444 Posts
all I have to say is no. That's it. I have struggled through this ridiculously difficult game to be confronted by the worst final chapter in this entire generation of gaming. It would be a fine chapter, except the guys at team ninja decided they wanted to be unbelievably retarded. Let's go ahead and put the four hardest bosses in the game one right after another. I mean jesus, first I have to fight Genshin, then go straight into a fight with Elizbet. I used every item I had, was able to get a pitiful amount back from Murasama, and then I get to fight Dagra Dai followed immediately by the final boss without a save point or anything. This game isnt a good example of a difficult game, its a good example of a gay game. It just wants to be cheap. I am not going into a multi-part final boss with no healing items of any kind. Just no, and **** you team ninja.
Iqen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#2 Iqen
Member since 2007 • 551 Posts
Really? I didn't find it hard at all, quite easy in fact in my opinion. Genshin was a breeze, Elizebet was pretty tricky though. Dagrai Dai was a joke and I could have beaten the last one with my eyes closed. I defeated through the last chapter with only dying twice while facing Elizebet, and it was on hard mode.
DoomZaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 DoomZaW
Member since 2007 • 6475 Posts
it's called challenges, that what Team ninja is expert at making
Aurey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Aurey
Member since 2004 • 520 Posts

Oh, please. Ninja Gaiden II is not cheap, it's just thrilling and challenging. Genshin is not hard at all, Elizebet IS hard to kill, Dagra Dai was a tricky one alright, but the two remaining bosses are relatively easy. The only thing you need is to memorize their attack patterns and the way to react to each attack. Besides, when you choose to buy a Ninja Gaiden (or any Team Ninja game), you know it´ll be a hard and challenging game, not a cakewalk. And that is why their games are interesting. Even the old Ninja Gaiden games were difficult.

yaljarani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 yaljarani
Member since 2003 • 352 Posts
I beat it on my third time on hard, it isn't that bad. Just make sure that by the time you get to Dagra Dai you have a fair amound of health alternatives and your syphe is upgraded to full.
krunkfu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 krunkfu2
Member since 2007 • 4218 Posts

use the eclipse scythe

ES > almost everything in that game

DJSAV_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DJSAV_101
Member since 2008 • 3701 Posts

The Eclipse Scythe will destroy Genshin as well as Elizabet.

After those two fights there is a save point AND a muramasa shop. buy some items.

Dagra Dai should not be too difficult.

The only challenging part of that chapter is the Archfiend's first form.

Just learn your opponents moves to dodge at the appropriate time. :)

emmalinden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 emmalinden
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

I agree i found them easier the second time around, i walked through it ( apart from the last boss )

but the game was pretty difficult i decided never to play it again after i finished... Not a fan of the game at all :(

emmalinden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 emmalinden
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

Besides, when you choose to buy a Ninja Gaiden (or any Team Ninja game), you know it´ll be a hard and challenging game, not a cakewalk. And that is why their games are interesting.>Aurey

Erm Dead Or Alive Extreme Beach Volleyball comes to mind.... :P Sorry to burst your bubble but i don't think it was that challenging or well made.
alfredooo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 alfredooo
Member since 2007 • 2664 Posts

itagaki seems to find struggles like your hilarious. from my experience every game he is ever made is insanely hard.

ninja gaiden 2 is an awesome game!