ninja gaiden 2 questions

This topic is locked from further discussion.

destroyer360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 destroyer360
Member since 2007 • 549 Posts
for those of you that got it is it fun and how frustrating can it get?
Lawnboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 Lawnboi
Member since 2005 • 2650 Posts
It does get frustrating but not very much. It is a very fun game and you will not mind replaying some parts ove again. It is very hard, most people get stuck on the second boss. I can see people going crazy frustrated with NGII, but I dont mind, because it's very fun.
metocman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 metocman1
Member since 2007 • 551 Posts
personally I think the game is awesome. I just beat it on path of the warrior a couple days ago, which is the equivalent of normal, and there were some tough spots but nothing impossible. Right now im playing through again on easy and then Im going to try hard and probably have a heart attack.:P
destroyer360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 destroyer360

i might get it i want something thats a challenge and now days games arnt very challenging except a few so ill probly be getting it

chex81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#5 chex81
Member since 2004 • 3661 Posts

i might get it i want something thats a challenge and now days games arnt very challenging except a few so ill probly be getting it

destroyer360

if thats how you feel, get it for sure. Start on the easiest difficulty...you will most likely play through a 2nd time (because its so fun), which then you can increase the difficulty.

ixirishxluckxi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ixirishxluckxi
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

im confused .... i know there are multiple difficulties guys ... but im on chapter 14 on the path of the accolyte ... n got stuck on the boss so i changed to pathe of the warrior n that to me seems a lot harder cos the enemies seem more advanced fof the level n chapter...

does n e on know where the second test of calour is cos im on chapter 4 on warrior n im sure it is close

n e help most appreciated thnx

ixirishxluckxi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ixirishxluckxi

valour .. loL

Mcderby4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Mcderby4
Member since 2008 • 481 Posts
The game is not that frustrating if you can actually play the game and start on the easiest difficulty. Just remember, blocking is your best friend and so are the falcon talons :D
ht894aee46qmj1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ht894aee46qmj1
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

To me the game isn't frustrating but it can get difficult in some areas, i played the original Ninja Gaiden so I'm used to the way the game works and such but if your new to it it might take a few hours to get the hang of the blocking, then attacking techniques.

But i definitely suggest getting this game, its so addictive :P

Mcderby4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Mcderby4
Yeah, try beating the first game to get the hang of it because NG 2 isn't easy at the start as some games would be. So just play a bit of the first game and then move onto the second one.
destroyer360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 destroyer360
i just played the demo ill be getting this for sure
Dragonx79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 Dragonx79
Member since 2006 • 59 Posts

The way i see it, your not a 'gamer' if you cant do good in the game. They give you enough moves, power, agility to rape. And the block and swift option with some time playing should give you enough time to completely kick ass in the game. I currently am playing in the 2nd difficulty mode. ("...warrior") Even though i've never touched the first Ninja Gaiden, i can honestly say i play with relative ease, they are a few times where i do get my life bar pretty low but thats only due to my trying out new techniques/strategies.

I'd say great game overall, you u like adventure games this is one to get, plays good low times are pretty good, amazing fighting/gameplay cool boss battles(and i love the fact that you have to experiment on them to find their 'weak' spots unlike all bosses where they're just big enemies with lots of health) and though story is SLIGHTLY over-the-top its good you can play in a variety of sections in cool scenarios ^.^

nascar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 nascar1
Member since 2005 • 2763 Posts

the game is awesome, from the graphics, controls, environments, enemies, sound, etc...very addicting & awfully entertaining!

*the best in the series imo.

kerrman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#14 kerrman
Member since 2003 • 2904 Posts

omg is it ever fun! I love brawler type games, so Ninja Gaiden has always been the pinical of ridiculously awesomeness in my opinion.

Yes, it's hard, yes it's frustrating. But once you start getting further you start getting better so it's a lot of fun. Also, achievements just flow in with this game. It's raised my GS a lot lately.

Mcderby4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Mcderby4

To anybody that just played the demo and is waiting to get the game. Just a word of advice, the demo's weapons are fully upgraded. I'm just putting it out there for the people who never played the game before.

gamer_10001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 gamer_10001
Member since 2006 • 2588 Posts
The sheer number of incendiaries flying around (rockets aren't as bad as people say) on Mentor and Master Ninja can get very frustrating, especially when they start chaining them together.
ixirishxluckxi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 ixirishxluckxi

YE ITS FUSTRATIN .... HOW DO I GET ON TO THE MENTOR AND MASTER PATHS ....? DO I HAVE TO COMPLETE THE GAME IN both MODES FIRST .. COS I COMPLETED IT ON ACOLYTE .. AND THE SAME DIFICULTY SETTINS ARE THERE ... NE ONE