New Xbox 360 owner!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mia_bori

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 mia_bori
Member since 2006 • 424 Posts

i was given a 360 not to long ago and i was wondering which OFFLINE games are the best and most entertaining. Please list a few, preferably exclusive.

stealthedhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 stealthedhawk
Member since 2010 • 157 Posts
fable 2 fable 3 is coming out and would be good also dark siders is good
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

Please use the sticky, that's the whole point it's there

Anti-Venom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Anti-Venom
Member since 2008 • 5646 Posts
who gave you the xbox?
mia_bori

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mia_bori

my cousin gave me it. does it matter?

Avatar image for hunterallen2010
hunterallen2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 hunterallen2010
Member since 2010 • 26 Posts
Mass Effect 2, Batman Arkum asylum, Splinter Cell conviction and I am a fan of sports game especially FIFA 10
shaunchgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 shaunchgo
Member since 2006 • 4605 Posts
who gave you the xbox?Anti-Venom
LOL.... what's it to you?
Anti-Venom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Anti-Venom
Member since 2008 • 5646 Posts

my cousin gave me it. does it matter?

mia_bori
yea it does, maybe you should give it back?
Bangerman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Bangerman15
Member since 2010 • 1978 Posts
he said exclusives to the people who didnt read it right... halo 3, gears 1 and 2, mass effect 1 and 2, fable 2, DOA4, banjo kazooie, probably some others but those are off the top of my head :P
MazehcS0ul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 MazehcS0ul
Member since 2009 • 1773 Posts

Mass Effect 2, Batman Arkum asylum, Splinter Cell conviction and I am a fan of sports game especially FIFA 10 hunterallen2010

Pretty much. Don't forgot Mass Effect 1.

AlanSleep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 AlanSleep
Member since 2010 • 92 Posts

i was given a 360 not to long ago and i was wondering which OFFLINE games are the best and most entertaining. Please list a few, preferably exclusive.

mia_bori
Oh god at this point man there are so many good games for the 360 its hard to say ill give you a list of what I think are good games based on Genre. Role Playing: Fallout3 is amazing Eternal Sonata, beautiful strange surreal japanese RPG done in FF style very good graphics. Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion was the first game to come out on the 360 very amazing role playing game. Fable2 was pretty satisfying very pretty to look at fun enough. Action/Adventure: Prototype was very amazing not great graphics but extremely amazing gameplay you have superpowers and jump around a city Dead Space 2 superb presentation great graphics very scary game in Resident Evil 4 style lots of collecdting upgrading and very scary atmosphere. Games coming out you should get ALan Wake-action survival horror adventure Red Dead Redemption from the makers of the grand theft auto series, this is a western but it looks AMAZING. Get grand theft auto 4. Its a sandbox game driving/shooting/doing missions in a huge city that's a fictional recreation of new york, great story great characters tons of hours of gameplay.
AlanSleep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 AlanSleep
Member since 2010 • 92 Posts
[QUOTE="mia_bori"]

AlanSleep
Oh god at this point man there are so many good games for the 360 its hard to say ill give you a list of what I think are good games based on Genre. Role Playing: Fallout3 is amazing Eternal Sonata, beautiful strange surreal japanese RPG done in FF style very good graphics. Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion was the first game to come out on the 360 very amazing role playing game. Fable2 was pretty satisfying very pretty to look at fun enough. Action/Adventure: Prototype was very amazing not great graphics but extremely amazing gameplay you have superpowers and jump around a city Dead Space 2 superb presentation great graphics very scary game in Resident Evil 4 style lots of collecdting upgrading and very scary atmosphere. Games coming out you should get ALan Wake-action survival horror adventure Red Dead Redemption from the makers of the grand theft auto series, this is a western but it looks AMAZING. Get grand theft auto 4. Its a sandbox game driving/shooting/doing missions in a huge city that's a fictional recreation of new york, great story great characters tons of hours of gameplay.

I FORGOT. Get mass Effect 1 and 2. Great trilogy! (part 3 is yet to come out) VERY VERY good story, fun game. AND OH YEAH BY the same company GET dragon age origins if you havent played it on the computer yet! its AMAZING role playing!
mia_bori

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 mia_bori

ok Anti-venom your odd. thanks to the rest of yall as soon as i get a HDD i'll get a few of this.