New MW2 Map Pack?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bullix25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 bullix25
Member since 2009 • 26 Posts

I've been hearing rumours about a new map pack for CoD: MW2. Is it true? If so, how do i find out info about it?

defkickjam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 defkickjam
Member since 2006 • 293 Posts

I heard they might be comming out like spring time so maybe this March i hope... But i know they are comming out for sure but no specific date released yet

lil_d_mack_314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 lil_d_mack_314
Member since 2006 • 13969 Posts

I heard they might be comming out like spring time so maybe this March i hope... But i know they are comming out for sure but no specific date released yet

defkickjam
ironic that BF-BC2 comes out then. in any case a map pack wont bring me back to this game. id consider it if they fixed the glitches, spawns, boosting and gave me the option to buy most of MW1's maps and play on line. but heres to that dream :P. could just buy MW1 again :?. in any case hope you guys enjoy em :D.
Hickamie14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 Hickamie14
Member since 2007 • 1652 Posts

It's scheduled for release sometime this Spring and will be a timed exclusive for the 360. My guess is that we'll see the map pack at the end of March or the beginning of April.

JustBeingFrank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 JustBeingFrank
Member since 2010 • 735 Posts
The only thing that I heard about it is that it is coming out in spring.
solo4321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 solo4321
Member since 2006 • 3338 Posts
When BFBC comes out, they'll release a Map Pack to compete.
Thuganomic05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#7 Thuganomic05
Member since 2004 • 3456 Posts

I haven't heard anything recently. But I did hear a couple months ago about Infinity Ward and Monster (Energy Drink) working together, and the packs of Monster energy drink will have codes in them, which will be required to download the map packs before public release. Which sounds like bull **** to me. But, whatever, I'll look for the source real quick.....

....Googling.....

..Site Found..

http://www.gogaminggiant.com/2009/09/30/monster-sponsor-modern-warfare-2-map-pack-details/

superapo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 superapo
Member since 2009 • 1714 Posts

the map pack comes out in spring

colt1831

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 colt1831
Member since 2009 • 587 Posts
1st map pack is Cod4 classics 4 maps including shipment and crash with 2 others 2nd is 6 new maps including a white house maps These will probably come out later than expected because of them too busy patching glitches
DranzarTypeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DranzarTypeF
Member since 2009 • 2623 Posts
1st map pack is Cod4 classics 4 maps including shipment and crash with 2 others 2nd is 6 new maps including a white house maps These will probably come out later than expected because of them too busy patching glitchescolt1831
This better be true or I'm gonna hold you accountable lol...seriously.
Shrapnel99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Shrapnel99
Member since 2006 • 7143 Posts
[QUOTE="lil_d_mack_314"][QUOTE="defkickjam"]

ironic that BF-BC2 comes out then. in any case a map pack wont bring me back to this game. id consider it if they fixed the glitches, spawns, boosting and gave me the option to buy most of MW1's maps and play on line. but heres to that dream :P. could just buy MW1 again :?. in any case hope you guys enjoy em :D.

The biggest glitches (care package sprint, unlimited care packages, Akimbo 1887's) were patched yesterday :)
famoussasjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 famoussasjohn
Member since 2009 • 230 Posts
[QUOTE="defkickjam"]

lil_d_mack_314

boosting will not be fixed. only people can stop is the people that find them doing it and kill them. (like what I do lol i kill them, wait for them to respawn, then I kill them again.). spawns are fine depending on the game type. they are better than some other games though. i personally do not want some recyled maps from MW1. i want NEW maps, maps that I will have to learn, not maps that i already have an idea of.
famoussasjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 famoussasjohn
Member since 2009 • 230 Posts
[QUOTE="Shrapnel99"][QUOTE="lil_d_mack_314"][QUOTE="defkickjam"]

The biggest glitches (care package sprint, unlimited care packages, Akimbo 1887's) were patched yesterday :)

Yup! thank god, i was getting annoyed of the ENEMY AC-130 IN THE AIR, ENEMY CHOPPER IN THE AIR and seeing a bunch of red care packages and the care package helicopter to drop the care package lol. it was ridiculous.
Venomkringe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#14 Venomkringe
Member since 2008 • 168 Posts

[QUOTE="colt1831"]1st map pack is Cod4 classics 4 maps including shipment and crash with 2 others 2nd is 6 new maps including a white house maps These will probably come out later than expected because of them too busy patching glitchesDranzarTypeF
This better be true or I'm gonna hold you accountable lol...seriously.

as he stated if this info is not true we will hold you accountable cuz that would be darn sweet

RamboJLC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 RamboJLC
Member since 2010 • 63 Posts

1st map pack is Cod4 classics 4 maps including shipment and crash with 2 others 2nd is 6 new maps including a white house maps These will probably come out later than expected because of them too busy patching glitchescolt1831

Yeah shipment's gonna be in it..unfortunately

SLUSHiNaToR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SLUSHiNaToR
Member since 2009 • 1366 Posts
[QUOTE="defkickjam"]

lil_d_mack_314

actually, I know they fixed the care package glitches, and the new map pack has some old ones if not it being all old mw1 maps.. I think I read that there remaking vacancy, overgrown, and crash. Im pretty sure I read that some where.. I havn't encountered that many boosters either.. besides just being sent messages about boosting lobbies.
Avatar image for dragonslayerssj
dragonslayerssj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 dragonslayerssj
Member since 2003 • 1974 Posts

Saw this video on youtube about the new map pack and the names of the possible maps...

mp_abandon

mp_compact

mp_complex

mp_crash

mp_dcwh (white house map i think)

mp_overgrown

mp_revolt

mp_shipment

mp_storm

mp_vacant

Here's the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcN0DClrWVM