New Marc Ecko Getting Up!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

booomer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 booomer69
Member since 2005 • 4107 Posts
Oh yeah you heard me.From the Team Who Developed Prey they joined up with Marc Ecko and to make a Sequel to Getting Up ( im pretty shure its Getting Up ) http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/marceckosgettingup/news.html?sid=6166202 
SymphonicWaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 SymphonicWaves
Member since 2006 • 832 Posts
Prey was alright. WAY too short, and the Multi Player was absolute trash.
P00M0NSTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 P00M0NSTER
Member since 2006 • 505 Posts
Oh yeah you heard me.From the Team Who Developed Prey they joined up with Marc Ecko and to make a Sequel to Getting Up ( im pretty shure its Getting Up ) http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/marceckosgettingup/news.html?sid=6166202 booomer69
i would probably give it a rent
AlmightyOne75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 AlmightyOne75
Member since 2003 • 65 Posts
Marc Eckos Getting Up was trash that sold way too many.  Ive never seen such an underplayed and overhyped game (besides Gears of War) in a long time.  I wont even give this game a second look after that article on it... itll be trash too, and no im not a sony fan boy or whatever, i have a 360 just like all of u, go check my gt.
P00M0NSTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 P00M0NSTER
Member since 2006 • 505 Posts
Marc Eckos Getting Up was trash that sold way too many.  Ive never seen such an underplayed and overhyped game (besides Gears of War) in a long time.  I wont even give this game a second look after that article on it... itll be trash too, and no im not a sony fan boy or whatever, i have a 360 just like all of u, go check my gt.AlmightyOne75
one question did you even play the game? The game wasnt the best but was pretty good for being a game about graffiti. A lot of people enjoyed because it was something new.
SymphonicWaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SymphonicWaves
Member since 2006 • 832 Posts
All the reviews I read didn't like it. Penny Arcade smahed it.
booomer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 booomer69
[QUOTE="AlmightyOne75"]Marc Eckos Getting Up was trash that sold way too many.  Ive never seen such an underplayed and overhyped game (besides Gears of War) in a long time.  I wont even give this game a second look after that article on it... itll be trash too, and no im not a sony fan boy or whatever, i have a 360 just like all of u, go check my gt.P00M0NSTER
one question did you even play the game? The game wasnt the best but was pretty good for being a game about graffiti. A lot of people enjoyed because it was something new.

Thank you
booomer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 booomer69
All the reviews I read didn't like it. Penny Arcade smahed it.SymphonicWaves
Penny Arcade?You mean the Comic things or whatever.When did they make fun of Getting Up.Please Post Pic.
dEPh1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 dEPh1
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Ok Getting Up was sweet it showed me how the graffiti lifestyle is lived...... why you think i do it, it was new, and they should make a sequel with an sandbox style gameplay so you can go anywhere and tag anything....... just and idea.... talk to the graffiti artists to see what they want.....

EnderSR388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 EnderSR388
Member since 2004 • 6552 Posts
Prey was alright. WAY too short, and the Multi Player was absolute trash.SymphonicWaves
That's gamers fault, not the developer. Everyone nowadays demands some kind of MP in their games. They're never satisfied with just a solid SP game. Prey should've never had MP of any kind in the first place.
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts
Year old topic.
Ashkan_pyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 Ashkan_pyro
Member since 2004 • 157 Posts

Ok Getting Up was sweet it showed me how the graffiti lifestyle is lived...... why you think i do it, it was new, and they should make a sequel with an sandbox style gameplay so you can go anywhere and tag anything....... just and idea.... talk to the graffiti artists to see what they want.....

dEPh1
that wont be good the main reason of getting up's susses was the powerful story and good level design
strawberryl420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 strawberryl420
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
yo that game was the **** **** expesially with the graphics back then. this game is out of the ordinary it was unique there is no other game out there like that i think they should deffinatly make a sequel that **** would be the insane. that is my favorite game even if its for xbox and ps2 if u didnt like this u have no taste for good games
illestStyolz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 illestStyolz
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
the first one was alright.. i'll give this a try for sure.
adders99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 adders99
Member since 2005 • 2623 Posts

dude... this topic is from 07....

Drakebunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points