NEW BUNGIE PROJECT TEASER TRAILER!!! your thoughts and speculations

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dsman418

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 dsman418
Member since 2005 • 1755 Posts

first if you havnet seen the trailer, view it here...http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=15574

next. what do you think it willl be, to me it may be the graw- halo game rumored, it is definatly in the halo universe thats foir sure, but what could it be, i persoanly think it will be u playing as a odst and being the commander of a squad of odst's. whats your thoughts. oh and the things at the begining look like odst drop pods so i figured that my theory make sense??

bmsaareagles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#2 bmsaareagles
Member since 2007 • 967 Posts
i think that master chief has been cloned by the bad guys and you have to fight a ton of master cheif clones and stuff in an all out battle
dsman418

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 dsman418
Member since 2005 • 1755 Posts
i think that master chief has been cloned by the bad guys and you have to fight a ton of master cheif clones and stuff in an all out battlebmsaareagles
of course how did i not see that.. can i have some of your crack
existingfear47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 existingfear47
Member since 2008 • 66 Posts
im just really confused right now, but a good confused - its like theyre making a 4th halo game by this point. new maps, new achievements, new campaigns, new skulls, more teasers, supposevly another plot - its crazy
HappyAppe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 HappyAppe
Member since 2003 • 1543 Posts

I think its going to be sort of similar to how back in the day they made Half-Life, then Half-Llife: Blue Shift and Half-Life: Opposing Forces, etc etc.

This is going to be a story which takes place between Halo 2 and Halo 3, right after the prophet of regret's ship jumps into slipspace to Delta Halo with Master Cheif. It will lead up to the beginning of the Halo 3 storyline with Chief's return to Earth.

You'll play as an ODST soldier on the ground in New Mombasa, commanding squad of up to three other ODST solders. Maybe in first person, maybe in third. You'll fight whatever convenant forces are on Earth, waiting for Master Chiefs return.

My theory, at least.

Mattchu758

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 Mattchu758
Member since 2003 • 3449 Posts
yea i think it will probably be like graw, or maybe like brothers in arms.