prizedturnip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By prizedturnip
Member since 2019 • 2 Posts

First post here, I'm out of options and could do with any assistance with this.

Long story short, about a week ago my Xbox of 4+ years stopped finding wireless networks. I hard reset it, plugs out, and it comes back.

Then it works after a few hours doing nothing. I sign in, start playing online. Then11 mins in exactly, it freezes completely.

Takes about an hour of a hard reset and it comes back.

Clearly I can't play anything online like this, but xbox support says 'you need to repair it'.

Anyone else come across this? Anyone know any fixes?

After many years of it being completely fine, I do hope the network card hasn't completely broke..

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help!

Cheers

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44605 Posts

I have in last couple months twice have hadmy Xbox One change my manually set internet settings for no reason, just online on console dies, can't connect, check on network setting and discovered the issue, fixed it and it works fine, see if you are having same issue

Avatar image for deactivated-61e0946dd12e5
deactivated-61e0946dd12e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 deactivated-61e0946dd12e5
Member since 2018 • 27 Posts

its possible your wireless chip died if your xbox is out of warranty try replacing it its literally the easiest thing to replace and they only cost about 5 bucks (i think dont quote me on that) mine has died on me once but my xbox has seen the inside of a broken down truck for 4 years so that mightve had something to do with it lol