Need for Speed: The Run

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Xbox360Gamer15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 Xbox360Gamer15
Member since 2009 • 3937 Posts

Anyone looking forward to that game??? I sure am, I can't wait for more cop chases.

me_rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 me_rock
Member since 2004 • 2462 Posts

Haven't seen anything about it. Is it supposed to be like Hot Pursuit? If so I'm excited because that game was really fun.

Xbox360Gamer15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Xbox360Gamer15

Haven't seen anything about it. Is it supposed to be like Hot Pursuit? If so I'm excited because that game was really fun.

me_rock
its gonna be a big race series from san fran to new york....it is gonna use the frostbite 2 engine and theres gonna be cops...
takspeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#4 takspeed
Member since 2010 • 257 Posts

Yup I am also looking forward to this title :) I am a solid racer fan and have been looking forward to another career based NFS title...hopefully they will stick to most wanted's formula because that was the game that I liked best out of the series. It could be neat though it they incorporate some of split second's gameplay too like dodging falling rubble or hazards.

I really hope you can find races while exploring the city instead of only having the option of pressing a button to start a race (that's one thing i hated about undercover) and hopefully they will make more customization features open when tuning your car.

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9154 Posts
yes i buy it i love NFS series
Xbox360Gamer15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Xbox360Gamer15
[QUOTE="takspeed"]

Yup I am also looking forward to this title :) I am a solid racer fan and have been looking forward to another career based NFS title...hopefully they will stick to most wanted's formula because that was the game that I liked best out of the series. It could be neat though it they incorporate some of split second's gameplay too like dodging falling rubble or hazards.

I really hope you can find races while exploring the city instead of only having the option of pressing a button to start a race (that's one thing i hated about undercover) and hopefully they will make more customization features open when tuning your car.

There will be more info at E3...have you seen the trailer?
takspeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8 takspeed
Member since 2010 • 257 Posts
There will be more info at E3...have you seen the trailer?

Yup I saw the trailer...the cop chases look sweet and the enviroment destruction looked cool too.. . Can't wait till e3 to get more info :)
merv_wasted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 merv_wasted
Member since 2010 • 290 Posts

me_rock

That game rocked... most played game in my teens..still have the set up in my pc ;)

Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10 Phoenix534
Member since 2008 • 17774 Posts

They really need to chill with the Need for Speed games. We just got the two best games they've put out in the series in that past few months. Give us some time to play them.

Ashley_wwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Ashley_wwe
Member since 2003 • 13412 Posts
I need to look more in to it, but I probably will get it :). Although, I still need to play more of Hot Pursuit and need Shift and Shift 2 for the Xbox 360. I also need Dirt 2 still, heh... I should get my racing outfit on :P.
chicken9stikk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 chicken9stikk
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
i want to see a need for speed game with no muscle cars only stylish tuners and exotics. being able to decal ur car again, weather (just for show), better cornering for automatic cars, better braking, a real open-world (can go anywhere from the start), actuall police stations that cop cars come from(don't appear in the middle of the street behind you), real time speed-distance catch-up(if im in an exotic going 200mph and fly by a standstill cop car he shouldn't catch me no time soon), absolutely no hatchbacks period, cops really going after everyone, better shortcuts(no twisty, narrow, bumpy paths you call shortcuts), etc. but i guess that's too much
k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#13 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

ya i was impressed with hot pursuit.it only needed a story

and the run is adding a story to it.

when release date again.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Zevvion
Member since 2009 • 454 Posts

Still not sure about it yet. Doesn't seem like it adds a whole lot... or even 'something' to the old NFS games. Basically the same. Unless the story is very interesting (which I doubt) I don't think I'll get it.

I seriously just want Underground 3.

Schreek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 Schreek
Member since 2007 • 1637 Posts

It's a big risk what they are trying to do with it (having a true story, adding in QTE) but that almost excites me more. I think that if they do this game well it could be one of the best in the franchise.

Alex3796

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 1

#16 Alex3796
Member since 2009 • 2669 Posts
I haven't played a NFS game in ages....
firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 firefox59
Member since 2005 • 4530 Posts
[QUOTE="k2theswiss"]

ya i was impressed with hot pursuit.it only needed a story

and the run is adding a story to it.

when release date again.

Here's hoping the button pressing story doesn't take away from the game....
Novemberrr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Novemberrr
Member since 2011 • 163 Posts
Meh..not at all excited about it. Even though the out of vehicle segments won't dominate the game..I think it's too gimmicky.