Bigblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bigblue
Member since 2003 • 36 Posts

Hello everyone I got a question and need some help.

My question is this I currently have a LED 1080p tv and own a xbox one (bought in 2013) and I was interested in the xbox one x but I was not about to spend $500 on a system. I was talking to my friend who was saying to me that I could return my system where he works and get back full value and I could just put that toward the xbox one x it would only cost me an extra $200.

So do you guys think it is worth it to spend the extra $200 to get the xbox one X

Thank you for any help/advice

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#2 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

@Bigblue: I'm not sure how you can get full price from a year one XBO, but if you can then it's likely a great deal.

Just keep in mind that you'll need to disconnect your account from your old XBO and wipe everything. And you may need to spend time re-downloading games and content on the X.

I also don't know how much of an improvement the X will bring, but I do know someone said they upgraded their TV to a 4K tv to get the most out of their XBO-X. I'm sure you will see improvements either way but still, maybe the results are more impressive when you have all new stuff.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts

If you can, in fact, get the full amount back from selling your old xbone, then I'd say it's worth it.

kammem2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 kammem2
Member since 2018 • 5 Posts

@DragonfireXZ95: lol:D anyways you can pay extra 200$ for xbox one x and use it for one year and sell it..so probably you will get your money back

Shantmaster_K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#5 Shantmaster_K
Member since 2008 • 1790 Posts

I have a 4K TV so I'm not sure what the difference looks like graphically, but performance I am sure you'll see a difference. I upgraded from the day 1 XO and I see a huge difference.

mizwarkl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mizwarkl
Member since 2018 • 3 Posts

Awesome

Redskins4045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#7 Redskins4045
Member since 2015 • 108 Posts

The Xbox One X is vastly superior to Xbox One S in many ways. If you have a quality 1080p tv then Enhanced titles will look amazing on your TV by super sampling the image. If u want the most out of the X console then a 4k TV is a must. A 4k HDR TV def shows off the capabilities of how great and powerful the X is.

asmaramjad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 asmaramjad
Member since 2018 • 3 Posts

You should definitely upgrade to Xbox One X and will have improvement in graphics on one X enhanced games. Don't worry about the 1080p screen, there's a thing called "Super sampling" in which the original 4k will be super sampled to fit your display. Apart from that, you will see more graphical details, more smooth game play and more real life experience. :)

gamersam425

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 gamersam425
Member since 2018 • 6 Posts

I'm a little confused on whether I should get the new PS4 or the new Xbox? Any recommendations??