NEED a new game ASAP....HELP!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5865d21f761f4
deactivated-5865d21f761f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-5865d21f761f4
Member since 2003 • 86 Posts

Ok so I am feeling like I have exhausted all my options for games on the 360. I am just biding my time till NHL 09 and Fable 2 come out but thats still over a month away. I'm looking for something to keep me busy till then. Heres a list of what I've either played and didnt like or have beaten and grown tired of:

Gears, Lost Odyssey, Forza, Condemned 1 and 2, Rainbow Six 1 and 2, Marvel UA, Enchanted Arms, Kameo, COD (all), PDZ, Madden, MLB, NHL, NBA, Mass Effect, Lost Planet, Oblivion, GRAW 1 and 2, Assassins Creed, Bioshock, Puzzle Quest, PGR, Fear, Splinter Cell, Fifa, Table Tennis, Dead Rising, Fight Night, Viva Pinata, Hitman, Lego Star Wars.

There's probably a few more that I'm not remembering so they obviously weren't very good. You'll notice that I haven't played GTA or Halo 3, and that's simply due to the fact that I hated Halo 2 immensely (which is sad because I absolutely loved the first one), and found the other GTA's incredibly boring and redundant.

So is there any gems out there that aren't talked about much that I'm missing???

Avatar image for II-FBIsniper-II
II-FBIsniper-II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 II-FBIsniper-II
Member since 2005 • 18067 Posts
Burnout Paradise and Bad Company.
Blueresident87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 8

#3 Blueresident87
Member since 2007 • 5905 Posts
Army of Two is a game I enjoy quite a bit
shaunchgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 shaunchgo
Member since 2006 • 4605 Posts
Battlefield: Bad Company, Test Drive Unlimited, Army of Two, Call of Juarez and the Darkness just to name a few.
kriptonzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 kriptonzz
Member since 2004 • 3637 Posts
Get Stranglehold and laugh at hilarious facial expressions for 8 or so hours.