Nazi Zombies (Strategies and highest LvL thread)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for XxBlackhazE23xX
XxBlackhazE23xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 XxBlackhazE23xX
Member since 2005 • 177 Posts

aight, i got to LvL 29 with a few buddies earlier.  as soon as u got enough points for a mystery box or two go into the HELL room.  All four ppl play the box until each have a raygun... if possible hah.  then go for a browning another gun ur good wit.  have two at the door and two watchin the wall/windows in the hell room.  thats about it, we dont go upstairs at all.  

Put what lvl and whatever strategies u  have in this thread yo, wanna try to get to a higher lvl :P.

peeeeace

wojopro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 wojopro
Member since 2007 • 279 Posts
Only played it a few times. Always went to the help room around level 5 or 6. Only got up to to level 10 but that was with only 3 of us.
DJF25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DJF25
Member since 2004 • 167 Posts
Me and a mate got to level 24 on our own, we both had ray guns and in the end were undone by bad luck (although we had so much good luck) I find that each level has like a major wave of zombies then a small one, and at the end of a level when you can tell the main wave is over, a good tactic is to cook grenades and try and get "crawlers", then take out any standing remaining zombies and rebuild all the windows and go on the magic box as many times as possibles. Have one person looking after the crawler aswell, we call this "crawl of duty". In terms of position, like where to have the fight, we go into the hell room asap, and then on lvl 6 or 7 moves upstairs via the help room, and go into the room upstairs with the other staircase in, but without opening it. This funnels the zombies into the room, and if you stay in the very far corner you can have easy shots as they are moving directly towards you, and then any coming in from the window to the left can be seen and taken out. I have heard one strategy however, which is buy the first staircase in the main room, then the other staircase into the help room, but not the help room door itself, that way you have waves of zombies coming down the stairs and from across the main room, and then just one window to mark, I think this works better with 4 however as it gives more space and its easier to cover all angles. However the magic box is far away in this, and so I think the crawler tactic really comes into play here. Weapons, obviously the primary should be a ray gun, nothing else in the later levels, and then backup in my preference would be the browning over the mg42, but you have to anticipate your switch say for a reload or out of ammo, as it takes quite a while from switching to getting the first shot off, by which point you might of died. So sometimes the trench gun or magnum is a good backup. I also find that on levels up to 12ish, the PTRS-41 is a savage gun! As for pickups, its all about using your head, Dont get the bomb unless its necessary, especially on low levels where it would be wiser to get the points, if you know your at the end of a level aswell, dont get 2x, or insta kill straight away, wait until they nearly disapear (time limits 30 secs) I think at the end of the day, its all about communication, if you have a good partner or partners it really makes a difference, tell them when you need to reload, so you dont reload at the same time, tell them when you go for a pickup so they can cover you etc etc
kamikaze-jk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 kamikaze-jk
Member since 2008 • 322 Posts
You guys must be skilled to get above round 15. Me and my friends can't get anywhere above that, its just too damn hard. Me and my friends usually barricade ourselves in the Help room after round 10 and try to hold it out as long as possible. If we cannot hold out we move upstairs and fight it out to the death.
Dawq902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#5 Dawq902
Member since 2007 • 6796 Posts

me and my friend got 2 lvl 17 w/ only 2 people. You got to stake out in the help room from lvl 5 to like 15 then you unlock those stairs in there and hide in the room w/ only 1 window and just light up zombies as they funnel themselves through the door and occasionally check/rebuild the window.

EDIT: I have played it on XBL w/ a couple friends at other people houses and we can always easily get into the 20s. Just stake out the HELP room for as long as possible and pt whoever has the ray gun at the door. Also unlock the stairs in the main room after a while so some zombies climb in up there and that makes less coming in the windows on the forst floor, actually helps a little =]

timothy133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 timothy133
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
ha its acually easy to get past 15 if you get the right guns. by myself telling the truth here i got to 15 i bought tht gun closest to you in the begining and shot people until the 8 round then open door and get the ray gun and browning as your second gun instead of pistol then run upstairs in the far corner so you can see front and wait for them to come to you. that worked for a good while. other wise if you are with a friend you can split up and the levels seem easier one goes up stairs where i just said and one goes down stairs on the opposite side of the gun box but both of you need a ray gun or browning or the other machince gun close to the browning never open the spiril stairs that will just let them get to you quicker. the highest level we both got to was 19 but my friend isnt tht great at it oh and u can also both go up stairs and split up or stay together either way u are basically garunteed past level 14
tperez1981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 tperez1981
Member since 2004 • 538 Posts
I've been able to get to level nineteen pretty easily just playing local splitscreen with my room mate. We just camp out in the start room until level five and around 3,000 points apeice. then we go upstairs. we both grab the trench guns off the back wall and he holds the front stairs and the window right next to them and i hold the back three windows. We always try to leave al least a crawler alive so we can take our time with the box and repairing all the windows. Around level 7 we go back down the front stairs and open the help door and try for ray guns. rinse and repeat. If i ever end up with the flamethrower i just stand at the top of the front stairs and torch anything, by the timne they make it up the stairs they are falling at my feet. i always try to leave the debris on the back stairs until we are both in trouble. once you open it you always seem to get floods of guys from there. you can try thove above mentioned tactics or instead of opening the help room in the frist room, leave it closed and access it from the rear stairs on the second floor. good luck.
zombi3man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 zombi3man

I dont have live so when im not with a friend, I play solo. My record is 21.

I purchase both sofas, go into the help room, NEVER OPEN THE HELP ROOM DOOR!!!!!! and sit at the back window facing the stairs. you need a ray gun and ur secondary gun rele doesnt matter. around level 11-12-13 use your ray gun only!

JohnnySN1P3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 JohnnySN1P3R
Member since 2008 • 1916 Posts
I got to level 22 with 4 people. Once you get the mystery box room, just hold that room. Make sure someone has a flame thrower and someone else has a browning, easiest that way. The person with the flame thrower covers the door, and the machine kills the flaming zombies. Other 2 people cover the rest of the room.
justin22corona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 justin22corona
Member since 2008 • 66 Posts
ive only made it to lvl 17, but that was crazy enough even at that level
FUBAR24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 FUBAR24
Member since 2005 • 12185 Posts
me and 3 friends got to level 26 but because of a grenade that bounced back we all died
Kaneisan00b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Kaneisan00b
Member since 2007 • 31 Posts

i got 24 on my own and 26 with my brother

nate_c-12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 nate_c-12
Member since 2008 • 3072 Posts
I got to level 15 on my own.....thats about it. Ive never play it online, but I will now that I got the new map.
krispiekream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 krispiekream
There are three basic strats. One is to unlock hell room, then go upstairs through hell room to the Gernade room by level 12. One person at the window the other 3 covering the door. I made it to level 23 using this and 3 other players. The other is to unlock the whole house, and go hold the back area of the trenchgun room... (its your discretion if you want to unlock it all.. I find that unlocking the whole house is very hard if you do it too early... It helps towards the 17+ , when the waves of zombies gets intense, because it spreads the zombies out. ). One person at the back window. The other three inside the corridor hallway on the left side. Using this strat, I made it up to level 20 with just me and another player. This is my strat of choice, but it only works with people who know what they are doing, and are willing to play as a team... Which not many people are.. The third, which I never bother with is the Hell Room Strat. Where you go upstairs first, then unlock the hell room from the 2nd floor. Too many points of entry in my opinion and the tunnel is very annoying.. Yes weapons are very important. Atleast one person needs a ray gun.... But not always. In the trench room, is mostly CQB, so the trench gun will suffice.. But in my opinion the key to strats in this zombie level, is the way you guys position yourselves. Pretty much to the zombies you are a magnet. If you all bunch together side by side (and have on person on a window and the other 3 bunched together) using a strat,youll notice the zombies will not only line up and come straight to the group of bunched players (there wont be any stray zombies that run free and kill your teammate and then next thing u know you all die..), but they wont go to the single person covering the window (very useful in the trench strategy)...
KicKz43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 KicKz43
My record is level 23 with only two people on one X Box. Our strategy was to go through level four on the first floor where you spawn then go up the stairs and remove the couch, then go straight down the next stairs into the room with the random weapon generator. Here you get a Thompson and one person covers the stairs while the other covers the 3 openings. All the while trying the random weapon generator ASAP to get the ray gun. With only two people after level 12, the ray gun is absolutely necessary to survive. After about 15~16 both people are needed downstairs with one covering the stairs at all times and partially the hole in the wall and the other covering the windows, the hole in the wall, and the stairs; mostly from a distance. At about level 20 this strategy still works but the stairs overwhelm you and you have to run around and pray.
enix165

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#16 enix165
Member since 2007 • 1848 Posts

For Nacht Der Untoten(the house), me and my friends just get M1A1s, then save for three or four rounds, then go up the stairs, get Trench Guns or BARs and stay in the little spot by the Grenades, occasionally running out to get ammo, and sometimes we get the Random Box later on. We usually get to at least wave 6 or 7 with this. For Verruckt(the asylum), we don't really have a strategy for the American side(terrible bolt-action and it takes longer to get up the stairs...=/ It shouldn't take 2 or 3 shots on Round 1 to bolt-action a zombie...XD), but for the German side, we stay down until wave 2 or 3, getting Gewehr 43s, then go upstairs, maybe getting MP40s, and rush to the generator room, where we usually stay...albeit we usually don't make it past wave 5...XD

Secret-Skull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#17 Secret-Skull
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Here's my way to do it with 4 people on Verruckt:

Firstly everyone must get as much money/score as they can. I do it by shooting the zombies a couple of times let them come in then I knife them and then repair the windows. I would only do this for the first 2/3 rounds.

Next the people starting on the left (the guys with juggernog) get up to the power room and activate the power. The other 2 then follow them up. You then hopefuly you allget good weapons from the box. and I would all get bettys and place them at the window inside the power room. Try also to get the Juggernog and (although you dont have to but i would) the Revive soda. I would get them first because when it gets tough it is almost impossible. A way to make it easy is to get a crawling zombie. One guy looks after the zombie with the others get what they need, then swap. This is called "Crawl of Duty"

Once you all get the good weapons and perks open the other door through the power room and you end up in a butcher room go through that to get the speed cola. I then camp in the butcher room with 3 people on the door and 1 on the window. There is a window in the speed cola room but no zombies seem to come through it. Place all bettys in the power room and the corridor between the power room and the butcher room. I got to round 27.

Good luck because you do need a lot of it.