My ONE issue with Online COD:WAW

This topic is locked from further discussion.

boltzcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 boltzcom
Member since 2007 • 188 Posts

So, I will start out by saying that I do enjoy this game...great game. Is the best of the series, I don't know, very debatable and that will never be answered. I do want to know if anyone else has this one, glaring issue that frustrates the hell out of me.

I play with the same group of guys most of the time and will admit we're a pretty decent group. I think our best win streak is ~28 so I mean, we know what we're doing. However, and mainly on Seelow, has anyone every gotten up around 240-15 in headquarters and you end up losing or not getting the full 250 because they start putting the headquarters RIGHT next to where the opposition spawns?? Seriously, this map pisses me off to no avail because this seems to happen all of the time. They will put the HQ sooooo far away that by the time anyone on our team can even run there, let alone kill someone, before the other team takes the HQ. I just think it's ridiculous when you're up by so much that you end up making a close game out of it because the poor choice of locations chosen by the game.

Can anyone out there second this? If so I'll feel a little bit better knowing that we are not the only group who gets so pissed off by this fact.

KorruptRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 KorruptRaiden
Member since 2008 • 878 Posts
Well winning means nothing really in this game so i dont mind it.
Poopinhammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Poopinhammer
Member since 2003 • 95 Posts
This happens a lot. I experienced mostly in COD: MW with the frigate level. I still hate that level and will always hate it.
KorruptRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 KorruptRaiden
Member since 2008 • 878 Posts
COD is not really dedicated to hardcore gamers if you didnt notice, so what can you expect, maybe you should try MGS4 or VEGAS.
Cowing30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Cowing30
Member since 2007 • 450 Posts
i dont usually play HQ but as much as i love COD (although i think COD4 is the best one) i think that the COD series has the WORST spawning i have ever seen. the amount of times that ive spawnd right in the center of an entire enemy team with all their guns pointin at me or right in the scope of an enemy sniper.
boltzcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 boltzcom
Member since 2007 • 188 Posts

i dont usually play HQ but as much as i love COD (although i think COD4 is the best one) i think that the COD series has the WORST spawning i have ever seen. the amount of times that ive spawnd right in the center of an entire enemy team with all their guns pointin at me or right in the scope of an enemy sniper.Cowing30

Definately agree. I usually only play HQ when it's double points weekend, gotta love the points lol...but I find this issue most prevalent while playing HQ as spawning can single handedly decide the winner of the match. But really, I love the series and find this as one of the only issues I've encountered. I would love to see this fixed more than anything else in the next installment of the game. Until then I will sit back and relish the times where I spawn only to find myself surrounded by 3+ enemies.....god gaming is fun sometimes :x

pelimies91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 pelimies91
Member since 2006 • 52 Posts

Yeah I know how frustrating is that your win is only a few points away and then your base is so far away that it's almoust impossible to get on last HQ.

You have to be a freaking CoD god to get enemys HQ.

But hey chere up. You are not the only one who is frustrated about this.

Oh, I almous forget. CoD FTW!!!