my NEW Xbox 360 Elite, Froze completely 5x in a row...HELP

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Tenchu210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Tenchu210
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Hey, i got a new Xbox 360 Elite...1st couple of weeks it was fine (had like 2 crashes)...BUT NOW, it has completely stopped still on screen 5 times in a row.....OH and in less than 20 min all together.

I am affraid to even turn it back on.

1st it happened AS SOON as i left Niko Bellic's appartment in GTA IV...i got in a car and STOP.

2nd..after i shut down system and restarted (NO OTHER OPTION), i went to start multiplayer game and STOP>>>crash.

3rd...Just wanted to TRY AGAIN for the hell of it, and b4 Niko even opened his apartment door...STOP...CRASH...

4th...i said SCREW GTA (holy crap)...so i put in COD 4...went to start multiplayer on Xbox Live..was joining and loading and then....well you can prob guess.

5th, it was MAGIC i got into an online game and said "this is too good to be true"...got killed a few times...then BANG...system once again failed me for the 5th time in a row.

i ALMOST threw my controller like a psycho, on the ground. but i said "Calm Down Mark...Xbox has screwed me over in the past several times" the only problem is...THIS IS WORSE.

Brand new Xbox 360 Elite....not even allowing me to play games that i opened less than 2 weeks ago...

HONESTLY i would love to just return it to Best Buy with the 2 year warranty, BUT that means i gota pay for a WHOLE NEW $80 Warranty JUST BECAUSE, i was sold some piece of **** Xbox 360 Elite from their damn store.

OH HERE U GO MARK..another new Xbox 360 Elite...and for your troubles after less than 2 months, heres a 2 year warranty that ONLY COSTS $80...

RIPPED OFF once again. Xbox 360 has failed me SO MANY TIMES. this is my 5th system but 1st Elite...i always keep faith in them since the games are so fun. they are REALLY starting to piss me off though. this is ridiculous. i would like to punch the hell out of WHO EVER was in charge of building this Elite though. DID HE even opperate the machines correctly i mean WHAT THE HELL.

Sadly, this might make me switch to PS3. i hate most their games, but it seems like they ACTUALLY spent time improving their systems.

I would have called Xbox support by now...if i didnt have a history with them of WAITING 2 HRS on the **** phone just to hear..."ok sorry for the wait, could you hold again"..."SURE, ill hold....again".....35 min later "Sorry for the wait sir. but were trying to find someone you can talk to"....

it made me believe they have 5 people working at the support office.

anyways im finally gonna have to say SCREW YOU XBOX...suck my balls for the final time you piece of ****...you made me lose so much money for your own problems now shoot yourself.

Since i KNOW there will be no one to help me on this situation UNLESS its something like "OPEN THE XBOX ELITE and..." NOOOOO i am not opening the damn system...i SUCK at computers...and dont wana work on something I DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT.... once again Microsoft SCREWS another customer up the ass...and it stings this time.

Burnsmiesta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Burnsmiesta
Member since 2004 • 1672 Posts
2 weeks? Return it.
wwedx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 wwedx
Member since 2006 • 2014 Posts
will dont u have bad luck
NOD_Grindking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 NOD_Grindking
Member since 2004 • 2778 Posts
2 weeks? Return it. Burnsmiesta
'definetly!
destef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 destef
Member since 2004 • 435 Posts

Take it back!

wwedx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 wwedx
Member since 2006 • 2014 Posts
will dont u have bad luckwwedx
WAIT a second i smell a troll i rember a name simalar to urs when i used to have a ps3 and be in the ps3 boards
Avatar image for Heavy_Metal_Guy
Heavy_Metal_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Heavy_Metal_Guy
Member since 2007 • 373 Posts
dude, just return it