My new Live account don't see saves.....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Panosola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Panosola
Member since 2006 • 2150 Posts

Today i have make a new XBOX live account,but the new account can't use the game save files from the old account.Is there any way my new account to see the old save files..??:(

Hickamie14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 Hickamie14
Member since 2007 • 1652 Posts

If you want all of your old saved data you have to renew your subscription on your old account. As far as I know you can not transfer data from one account to another. Since you already created a new account you're just going to have to deal with it. Or else you could another LIVE subscription and put it on your old one.

Panosola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Panosola

If you want all of your old saved data you have to renew your subscription on your old account. As far as I know you can not transfer data from one account to another. Since you already created a new account you're just going to have to deal with it. Or else you could another LIVE subscription and put it on your old one.

Hickamie14
But i realy can't understand why it can see the old games saves....just the saves i am not talk about the game achievements.And how i can put another LIVE subscription on the old one..?
Panosola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Panosola
Anyone else.....??
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
[QUOTE="Hickamie14"]

Panosola
But i realy can't understand why it can see the old games saves....just the saves i am not talk about the game achievements.And how i can put another LIVE subscription on the old one..?

you cant see the game saves because they arent linked to that live profile and thus cant be used
texasfight54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#6 texasfight54
Member since 2005 • 757 Posts
I just copied my ME save from an old account by going into memory, moving it to my MU and moving it back to my HDD. It now thinks the save is my new accounts. I'm not sure if that's what you were going for, but it seemed relevant.
Panosola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Panosola
I just copied my ME save from an old account by going into memory, moving it to my MU and moving it back to my HDD. It now thinks the save is my new accounts. I'm not sure if that's what you were going for, but it seemed relevant.texasfight54
You mean you moving it to your memory card..??I have try this but it say this item cannot be transferred between profiles.How you have done this..?
Panosola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Panosola
Did anyone else have other opinion..??
Bane_v2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 Bane_v2
Member since 2003 • 6104 Posts
I've seen that before. They moved the save to a memory card and back to the hard drive and in doing so their profile took ownership of the save. I'm pretty sure the original profile the save belonged to had to be deleted from the system before the new profile could take ownership. Some items will not allow you to move them to a memory card. In that case I don't think there is anything you can do aside from playing the game again with your current profile.
Panosola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Panosola
[QUOTE="Bane_v2"]I've seen that before. They moved the save to a memory card and back to the hard drive and in doing so their profile took ownership of the save. I'm pretty sure the original profile the save belonged to had to be deleted from the system before the new profile could take ownership. Some items will not allow you to move them to a memory card. In that case I don't think there is anything you can do aside from playing the game again with your current profile.

Do you know how i can delete the old profile.?It have not any option for that.Thanks for the help.