My idea for a Godzilla video game for Xbox 360 and PS3.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gzilla46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gzilla46
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
This is my idea for a Godzilla video game for Xbox 360 and PS3. I call it Godzilla: Total Destruction. Godzilla: Total Destruction consists of giving the player several large, open-world environments in which to move around freely. These environments include Monster Island, Tokyo, New York City, Hong Kong, Chicago, and San Francisco. The player controls Godzilla, and you have a unique variety of attacks and abilities, such as your atomic breath. The buildings are COMPLETELY destructible, and crumble and collapse realistically. Godzilla can earn upgrade points by causing destruction around the cities(in missions and free roam mode), completing story and challenge missions, and collecting bonus content. The game uses FrostBite 2(the destruction Engine in Battlefield 3). Other monsters will appear too, such as Mothra, King Ghidorah, Anguirus, and Rodan(whom you can unlock in multiplayer and Xbox Live). You can also unlock secret characters to play as in single-player mode, such as Godzilla(1998), Godzilla(1954), King Ghidorah, and MechaGodzilla(however, you can NOT play story missions as secret characters). You can also play Xbox LIVE, where you fight other players around the world in monster battles in open-world, destructible levels. Modes include Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the flag, and Destruction(where players compete to cause the most destruction to the city). To be continued.
Avatar image for HilbillyRokstar
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 HilbillyRokstar
Member since 2007 • 3236 Posts

You might have something if it was the mighty King Kong!;)Kong rules - 'Zilla drools! LOL:lol:

bobdood99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 bobdood99
Member since 2007 • 1862 Posts
Go buy The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
RoslindaleOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 RoslindaleOne
Member since 2006 • 7566 Posts
Sounds like a fun game. I'd like to see it happen.
gzilla46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 gzilla46
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Sounds like a fun game. I'd like to see it happen.RoslindaleOne
I hope so.
KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

i think kinect would work better for godzilla

just like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD33UF9Lk78

see the guy controlling it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=355jtUbHzMY

if they made a godzilla game like this i would buy kinect in a second..

ydnarrewop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#7 ydnarrewop
Member since 2004 • 2292 Posts
This is my idea for a Godzilla video game for Xbox 360 and PS3. I call it Godzilla: Total Destruction. Godzilla: Total Destruction consists of giving the player several large, open-world environments in which to move around freely. These environments include Monster Island, Tokyo, New York City, Hong Kong, Chicago, and San Francisco. The player controls Godzilla, and you have a unique variety of attacks and abilities, such as your atomic breath. The buildings are COMPLETELY destructible, and crumble and collapse realistically. Godzilla can earn upgrade points by causing destruction around the cities(in missions and free roam mode), completing story and challenge missions, and collecting bonus content. The game uses FrostBite 2(the destruction Engine in Battlefield 3). Other monsters will appear too, such as Mothra, King Ghidorah, Anguirus, and Rodan(whom you can unlock in multiplayer and Xbox Live). You can also unlock secret characters to play as in single-player mode, such as Godzilla(1998), Godzilla(1954), King Ghidorah, and MechaGodzilla(however, you can NOT play story missions as secret characters). You can also play Xbox LIVE, where you fight other players around the world in monster battles in open-world, destructible levels. Modes include Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the flag, and Destruction(where players compete to cause the most destruction to the city). To be continued.gzilla46
Something very similar to your idea was already created for the SNES :)
laliberte11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 laliberte11
Member since 2008 • 4246 Posts

sounds...kinda lame

Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

I'm up for a Godzilla game for Xbox 360. Played the Godzilla games on the original Xbox. Monsters melee, and Save the Earth. So if Toho would make a Godzilla game for Xbox 360.

TheSuperMario1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TheSuperMario1
Member since 2011 • 77 Posts
[QUOTE="Megavideogamer"]

I'm up for a Godzilla game for Xbox 360. Played the Godzilla games on the original Xbox. Monsters melee, and Save the Earth. So if Toho would make a Godzilla game for Xbox 360.

I agree. Being a Godzilla fan myself, I'd DEFINITLEY play it.
a55a55inx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#11 a55a55inx
Member since 2004 • 4188 Posts
Sounds like Rampage