my friend up'd his gamerscore from 8315 to 9735 instantly at me.. how hide?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Timesplitt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Timesplitt
Member since 2004 • 367 Posts

my freinds brothers have the account set to offline and i cant see anything BUT i can see their gamerscore. last week they were at 5000 now their at 9735. i know gamerscore comes from games and achievements and their probably boosting, thats not why i made thread. while i was chatting with them they said to look at their gamerscore. i went to their profile and the gamerscore was at 8315 and they said they updated it and i backed out and loaded up their profile and it was instantly at 9735.

how do i hide gamerscore points like they do?

LittleEnid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 LittleEnid
Member since 2009 • 552 Posts

XBox Live can't show your gamerscore on the internet if your XBox isn't hooked up to the internet...

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

They were probably playing offline and then earned achievements then logged on and it jumped

If they're doing anything to artifically boost their score then just report them to Microsoft and they'll take care of it

Chogyam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Chogyam
Member since 2003 • 1887 Posts

They were probably playing offline and then earned achievements then logged on and it jumped

If they're doing anything to artifically boost their score then just report them to Microsoft and they'll take care of it

Jaysonguy
Report for gamescore? hahahaha. seriously, if there was a way to glitch that.....i mean......really? Hell, i'd do it if i could...i think 9,999,999,999,999 would be pretty cool...
Avatar image for DamianAlexander
DamianAlexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DamianAlexander
Member since 2008 • 3762 Posts

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

Chogyam

Report for gamescore? hahahaha. seriously, if there was a way to glitch that.....i mean......really? Hell, i'd do it if i could...i think 9,999,999,999,999 would be pretty cool...

You do realize that gamescore can be glitched... And that there's no way to glitch it to the number you stated.

chelseaman99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 chelseaman99
Member since 2009 • 229 Posts

Microsoft can easily enough look for timestamps to show that they haven't been downloading game saves off the internet.

Darkslayer16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Darkslayer16
Member since 2006 • 3619 Posts

You can hide you games played and achievements by going under profile and turning on privacy settings but I don't know why anyone does.

Timesplitt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Timesplitt
Member since 2004 • 367 Posts

XBox Live can't show your gamerscore on the internet if your XBox isn't hooked up to the internet...

LittleEnid

youre right, their gamerscore stayed still ALL of tuesday. and they used the PHONE as a way to chat with me before the score updated. now its my turn.

[QUOTE="Darkslayer"]

You can hide you games played and achievements by going under profile and turning on privacy settings but i dont know why anyone does

they like hiding as a way to mock and taunt me, i cant see what games their getting mass achievements in, probably easy ones. and theres three of them so if they have a hard time getting an achievement the other one tries, while im alone trying to get bioshock on hard/mass effect on insanity achievements