My brief thoughts on the single-player of Battlefield: Bad Company.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ghstbstr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 ghstbstr
Member since 2006 • 8790 Posts

I really like the single-player in BF:BC. It is really funny and has a great story, as it is a refreshing change from all other shooter games. So far I have completed 6 of the 7 missions with 11 hours of gameplay.
I hope that there would be more shooter games like this in the future.

dunamistheou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 dunamistheou
Member since 2005 • 4744 Posts
Still on the fence about this one.
raylewisnfl52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 raylewisnfl52
Member since 2005 • 7146 Posts
I thought the demo for single and multiplayer were great but I dont have the money right now to get the game
CharlyMurphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 CharlyMurphy
Member since 2007 • 461 Posts
im gonna buy it but im scared that it will turn out like cod4. i got cod4 for the multiplayer but i got bored of it like in 3 days. hopefully if thats the case for this game ill be able to do the single player alot
ghstbstr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6 ghstbstr
Member since 2006 • 8790 Posts

im gonna buy it but im scared that it will turn out like cod4. i got cod4 for the multiplayer but i got bored of it like in 3 days. hopefully if thats the case for this game ill be able to do the single player alotCharlyMurphy

COD4 was another great game that had a surprising single-player experience, as it was really intense and had the most shocking ending to a shooter video game ever.

craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

im gonna buy it but im scared that it will turn out like cod4. i got cod4 for the multiplayer but i got bored of it like in 3 days. hopefully if thats the case for this game ill be able to do the single player alotCharlyMurphy

I don't think you'll get as bored since there's plenty of vehicles to have fun with. I'd say rent it if you're not sure i'm enjoying it a lot but i didn't get bored of COD4 so we might see things differently about BF:BC too.

Bloodymassacre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Bloodymassacre
Member since 2007 • 391 Posts
Haha, yeah I love the campaign to Battlefield: Bad Company, my friend comes over to play it (I play mostly multiplayer but love watching him play) it's so hilarious just watching the stuff your squad members do and say. I'm glad I got the game, and haven't gotten bored of it yet, in fact was playing multiplayer at like 6 in the morning lol
Bloodbath_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 Bloodbath_87
Member since 2008 • 7586 Posts
- The characters started to get really stale about halfway through the game. - It's a 100% comedy game. I was hoping for some drama at some points but was let down, look down for spoiler. - The ending was kind of silly. - Searching for gold and collectables isn't very fun. [spoiler] Going all the way up to the prison, through all of those enemies, just to be told that they didn't need my help was so stupid, and a major let down. [/spoiler] Other than those issues, I guess it was fun.