My account got hacked....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

IPwnNooBs666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 IPwnNooBs666
Member since 2007 • 1425 Posts

Recently I found out that my Xbox live account got hacked. I noticed something was wrong when I saw Fifa 12 was listed in my achievemnets and I never played that game before. The hacker also stole my microsoft points ( I had 2000 points). This is unfair but I got over it. I called up Microsoft and they told me that if I wanted to investigate the matter it would take about a month to complete. During that period i won't have access to my account. This is outrageous! I hate hackers with a passion. I just needed to vent so pardon my wall of test. Peace.

Avatar image for HilbillyRokstar
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 HilbillyRokstar
Member since 2007 • 3236 Posts

Recently I found out that my Xbox live account got hacked. I noticed something was wrong when I saw Fifa 12 was listed in my achievemnets and I never played that game before. The hacker also stole my microsoft points ( I had 2000 points). This is unfair but I got over it. I called up Microsoft and they told me that if I wanted to investigate the matter it would take about a month to complete. During that period i won't have access to my account. This is outrageous! I hate hackers with a passion. I just needed to vent so pardon my wall of test. Peace.

IPwnNooBs666
That sux, but what's up with the 100 gs?
KC_Hokie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 KC_Hokie
Member since 2006 • 16099 Posts

Don't give away your personal information. You weren't 'hacked'. And no you didn't win a 'prize'.

Warablo13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Warablo13
Member since 2009 • 1289 Posts

Don't give away your personal information. You weren't 'hacked'. And no you didn't win a 'prize'.

KC_Hokie
This
fatooosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 866

#6 fatooosh
Member since 2009 • 979 Posts

same for me i didnt have fifa 12 i need help

gcfreak898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 gcfreak898
Member since 2003 • 2031 Posts

My account got hacked too. Aug30th2011 still the issue isn't resolved.

VHEISU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 VHEISU
Member since 2011 • 365 Posts
[QUOTE="KC_Hokie"]

Warablo13
This

do people really give out there info?? i mean they cant all be giving their paswords and account emails to people in brasil??
driftingsilvia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 driftingsilvia
Member since 2005 • 4089 Posts

Believe it or not, you don't have to give out your info to get hacked. It doesn't take much effort to get your personal info. This is the internet, no one is safe.

Jamex1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Jamex1987
Member since 2008 • 2187 Posts

Believe it or not, you don't have to give out your info to get hacked. It doesn't take much effort to get your personal info. This is the internet, no one is safe.

driftingsilvia

These are not hacks but phishing. Some people sign up for underground forums with the same email address and password as their windows live account which is another problem but no one will magically get your information without it not being your own fault.

driftingsilvia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 driftingsilvia
Member since 2005 • 4089 Posts

You'd be quite suprised what is possible.