Comic_Capers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Comic_Capers
Member since 2008 • 1701 Posts

Hello everyone I've had COD Modern Warfare since Xmas but only started playing it a few weeks ago. Every time I try and load the game and connect online I keep on getting the "connection error" message and this is despite my Xbox One X being connected to Xbox Live no problem and no other issues with my internet.

I have tried resetting the router numerous times and also tried the pressing the power button for 10 seconds, unplugging and restarting as well as signing out and back in again but nothing is working. I am not having any issues with any of my other online games. It's so frustrating as I am yet to play the multiplayer and this was one of my main reasons for wanting it.

What other suggestions do you have for fixing this?

anhunigwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 anhunigwe
Member since 2023 • 1 Posts

Hello all,

This is a problem that has only affected me so bc e MW2 (not even Vanguard caused this.)

When I go to connect to a match sometimes, it gets stuck on “searching for match… <200ms” all the time. Sometimes, I can temporarily fix it by either A) using a VPN or B) going to DMZ/MP, where I will get a consistent 55ms-1.x ms match.

I play on PC, have a very reliable, very fast non-WiFi connection. My k/d is 1.17 on this game, it was marginally higher on WZ1, and this problem had persisted since release. Like I said, sometimes I can “fix” it, but at this exact moment, I’ve tried EVERYTHING have had the same problem for over 4 hours now. I am 99% sure I’m not shadowbanned, seeing as I tried to submit an appeal and no reports were filed against my account, therefore there was nothing to appeal, and I’ve never used hacks on this or any CoD title.

Any clues what this could be and/or how to fix this once and for all? I’ve already submitted over 10 tickets to Activision but Lord knows that will get me nowhere.

Thanks!