Modern Warfare 3 Clan

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tdawg818

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 tdawg818
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Gaming Legacy ($gL$) -Currently level 11 When we get level 15, You will receive 4 Hours of Double XP We already have golden tag and special title We are recruiting anyone who can contribute to the clan. We will be competing in Clan Challenges and Clan Operations. *New Members will still recieve all unlocks. *Benefits in joining this clan: Unlock up to 30 Hours of Double XP Gold Clan Tags New Titles New Emblems New People Higher K/D and W/L send me a message on xbox live if you wanna try out TdawG818
driftingsilvia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 driftingsilvia
Member since 2005 • 4089 Posts

I got suspended for a week for this. I'd delete the thread before a moderator sees it

Avatar image for ChristopherRage
ChristopherRage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 ChristopherRage
Member since 2007 • 490 Posts

I got suspended for a week for this. I'd delete the thread before a moderator sees it

driftingsilvia
Really? I knew clan recruiting was frowned upon but I didn't realize they would ban you for it. Crazyiness!!
driftingsilvia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 driftingsilvia
Member since 2005 • 4089 Posts

Yeah once my ban was up I questioned it. They said it's considered spam and even if it's only one time, they can't let it slide by a warning.

soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 soapman72
Member since 2010 • 2714 Posts

Gaming Legacy ($gL$) -Currently level 11 When we get level 15, You will receive 4 Hours of Double XP We already have golden tag and special title We are recruiting anyone who can contribute to the clan. We will be competing in Clan Challenges and Clan Operations. *New Members will still recieve all unlocks. *Benefits in joining this clan: Unlock up to 30 Hours of Double XP Gold Clan Tags New Titles New Emblems New People Higher K/D and W/L send me a message on xbox live if you wanna try out TdawG818tdawg818
I will tryout but do you need the membership for cod elite i only have the free

tdawg818

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 tdawg818
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
you can have the free eite alot of our clan members have the free one
tdawg818

Forum Posts