Mitsubishi returns to Forza Horizon 4 alongside new online & story modes in tomorrow's free update!

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

This is great news, why do I bother buying other games when Forza Horizon 4 keeps pulling me back in, not that I ever left it, but it's now slowly getting closer to perfection and we still have another expansion left! And I remember the creative director previously stating they have plans to expand it even more beyond that(nothing official yet though).

Tomorrow's update is the biggest one yet it seems. The new Solo Adventure mode will be both in ranked and unranked play, and I believe this mode was added after players complained on the official forums that they wanted an alternative to the current team play modes.

Mitsubishi returns to the Horizon festival via a free 7-car pack.... EVO is back!

A new Story adventure awaits as well that involves Taxis and a limousine that will generate income over time. Personally I loved all the story modes in the game, so I'm glad we're getting more.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#2 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14409 Posts

This is the game that just keeps giving.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

Mitsubishi? That’s random. I’ve always felt that North American cars were poorly represented in the game. I’d rather inclusions of them over boring ricers.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#4 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

@Sevenizz: Some people were upset when it was announced that Mitsubishi cars would not be in FH4, so this is great news for them. Personally I like their cars but I would not mind more variety later on for sure as I've played with many of their cars in the past. Still, I will have fun with them now again simply because I've never played them in FH4's locations.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@Sevenizz: How many shitty Fords do you need lol.

Avatar image for urlookinatglory
urlookinatglory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#6 urlookinatglory
Member since 2019 • 4 Posts

cool

Cboy95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 Cboy95
Member since 2017 • 180 Posts

They still can't bring back Toyota cars?