microsoft couldnt care less

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LessThanMarcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 LessThanMarcus
Member since 2003 • 655 Posts
as soon as i enter in a new 12 month xbox live code, my 360 craps out and i get the 3 red rings. its also funny how the warranty just expired. ive been reading around internet and noticed that many other people have had this same problem. Genius plan by microsoft, build a crappy game machine and have it crash a week after warranty expires, so you will have to buy another one (also good to note that it crashed right after the xbox received an update). unlike other people, i wont be purchasing two or three more xboxes, not one cent of mine is ever going to microsoft. just my thoughts.
Avatar image for derangedmnky420
derangedmnky420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 derangedmnky420
Member since 2007 • 197 Posts

lol that souns like so much bad luck, not microsofts problem, me, my friends, and many other people i know have an xbox since it came out and the warranty has expired while back but it works fine, and i have gotten the three red things like four times bacause i kniocked my xbox over, but never because of microsoft so stop complaining and just restart it or something, i hate people like you that when somethinmg messes up u never go back to it ever again, and im sure many people have not had this happened to them eiother, but if it did then im sure they didnt give up and be a complaining b**** like you

TheUnionFrag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 TheUnionFrag
Member since 2007 • 88 Posts

What did it receive an update for?

Have you experienced problems with Xbox Live before?

When was your 360 made (if you know) ?

Again - this is just Murphy's Law. These questions might be able to help solve why your 360 gets RODs.

slidet22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 slidet22
Member since 2006 • 887 Posts
I know you're upset - but you will pay microsoft money again in the future. I doubt you will stay with macs your whole life. Go to college? You support Microshaft - that's what all of those nice computer labs are hooked up to. I believe their newer systems are supposed to be better...don't know that for sure though.
LessThanMarcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LessThanMarcus
lol, its only a matter of time before yours dies, also when spend YOUR OWN hard earned money you tend to get pissed off when something like this happens.
patrick5152003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 patrick5152003
Member since 2004 • 1825 Posts
i've read alot about systems crapping out shortly after the warranty expires. i thought, yeah microsofts probably sends a virus to you when they get your system info in the warranty app. it's a conspiracy not so far fetched.
LessThanMarcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 LessThanMarcus

What did it receive an update for?

Have you experienced problems with Xbox Live before?

When was your 360 made (if you know) ?

Again - this is just Murphy's Law. These questions might be able to help solve why your 360 gets RODs.

TheUnionFrag

i dont know what the update was for, all it said was it needed to update, probably microsoft sending software to crash my machine i wouldnt doubt it, purchased my 360 april of last yearÂ