marvel vs capcom 2 review

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SirSpoon84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 SirSpoon84
Member since 2004 • 470 Posts

wtfuss? when is gamespot gonna review the game already? /sigh :roll: what do you guys think of the game that have played it? is it laggy like i hear from DSP? plz enlighten me

OneBadLT123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 OneBadLT123
Member since 2005 • 1152 Posts

be prepared to never win a game online. Its crazy unbalanced

CNUrGames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 CNUrGames
Member since 2005 • 1867 Posts
I think you never win a game online because so many people have been playing the game for years and years and have gotten really good at it. Yeah there are balance issues (Sentinel assists are obnoxious) but it's not impossible to win.
OneBadLT123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 OneBadLT123
Member since 2005 • 1152 Posts

Yeah I agree. Its been years since I have played the game, and really the only time I played it was against friends on my DC. At the time I thought I was decent, but man right now its like I can never win a game. Not only that, I keep losing to the same combination of players.

CNUrGames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 CNUrGames

Yeah I agree. Its been years since I have played the game, and really the only time I played it was against friends on my DC. At the time I thought I was decent, but man right now its like I can never win a game. Not only that, I keep losing to the same combination of players.

glesniak
And that's where the balance issues are. There are those characters who are just better than other characters and people abuse them and that. But honestly, anyone has the ability to use the same characters if you wanted to even it up, it's just about getting really good with the characters you like.
KamikazeDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 137

User Lists: 1

#6 KamikazeDonut
Member since 2008 • 3016 Posts

I never found a problem with the PS2 and I would spend hours playing the game with friends and family and frankly I used the Sentinel alot but I would still get my kicked.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#7 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

It's probably the best fighting game I own on the 360. (The other ones I have are Super Street Fighter Turbo HD Remix and Guilty Gear XX.)

Unfortunately I am terrible at the fighting games, I don't really know any combos and I will probably never win a match in that game.

Some characters I see people use pretty frequently are Iron Man, Juggernaut and Cable.

CNUrGames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 CNUrGames
[QUOTE="Ovirew"]

It's probably the best fighting game I own on the 360. (The other ones I have are Super Street Fighter Turbo HD Remix and Guilty Gear XX.)

Unfortunately I am terrible at the fighting games, I don't really know any combos and I will probably never win a match in that game.

Some characters I see people use pretty frequently are Iron Man, Juggernaut and Cable.

I see a lot of Cable, a lot of Sentinel, I've seen some people who are really good with Captain Commando, Gambit is pretty popular, and Doom too.
Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#9 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts
[QUOTE="CNUrGames"][QUOTE="glesniak"]

And that's where the balance issues are. There are those characters who are just better than other characters and people abuse them and that. But honestly, anyone has the ability to use the same characters if you wanted to even it up, it's just about getting really good with the characters you like.

Lol yeah good point. I've found that I really like the Servbots - they are small and speedy, even if they die pretty quickly. If I could get better with them, I might be able to dodge the wide beams and stuff my opponents are tossing around.
KamikazeDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 137

User Lists: 1

#10 KamikazeDonut
Member since 2008 • 3016 Posts

I hate when Cable is used against me but these are usually my winning combos

1. Captain Commando

2. Cyclops

3. Cable