Marvel MMO for us please!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

aceoye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 aceoye
Member since 2006 • 660 Posts

Ok PS3 has DC online MMO universe thingy for them thats something the 360 needs while attracting another consoles game, as thats what happens the most because the PS3 is a flop, lol (fanboyish), but anyways we should some how get Marvel, to team up with who ever they do VV, or Activision or whatever and give us a marvel MMO whos with me.

ronnet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 ronnet
Member since 2003 • 9637 Posts
WHen you think about it DC has only a few famous suerheroes, Marvel is huge and I doubt they would want to go exclusive. Besides a superhero MMO isnt great, I think the PS3 MMO from NCSoft are going to be more of an must have.
newb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 newb16
Member since 2007 • 1089 Posts

Sorry man, MS kill the Marvel MMO projects awhile ago. It is no more.magicalclick

Actually they are thinking of bringing that game back out, but it wont do so good cause of that certain new superhero MMO.

newb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 newb16

WHen you think about it DC has only a few famous suerheroes, Marvel is huge and I doubt they would want to go exclusive. Besides a superhero MMO isnt great, I think the PS3 MMO from NCSoft are going to be more of an must have.ronnet

They have super man, flash, and wonder women in the new super hero MMO so most likely it will beat the marvel online MMO.

volume_three

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 volume_three
Member since 2005 • 2142 Posts

It will happen but I don't think it will any time soon.

As for it being a good thing?

Can you honestly do equal justice to each character within the Marvel Universe in a single game?

I'm a massive Marvel fanboy [though I did enjoy TDK more so than any of the Marvel movies, probably because I'm oblivious to the butchering of characters and storylines as has been done to many a Marvel character] and after playing Ultimate Alliance, I'm not anticipating it.

newb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 newb16

Is that sarcasim? Try not to bash DC, but DC characters are boing. Like Superman, stupid alien with power without limit. Small Vill on the other hand is way better. Batman is ok, but his enemies are all psychos, not my taste.

Marvel has more interesting characters IMO. X-Man along has so many cool characters. And I much prefer Marvel because they are mostly human with super power. They are not all powerful as Superman, but they are all smarter than Superman. Spidy is my favorite.

No actually I am being series for a change. I like DC and marvele just as mutch as the next guy. If you go look at the E3 pics of the super hero game it has super man in the picture blowing up a car.

spliffstar12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 spliffstar12
Member since 2008 • 1281 Posts
i dont really like mmos so i would rather just have a new marvel game in general.
volume_three

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 volume_three

This forum has officially been hijacked and is now titled 'Comic Wars' ;)

I wonder if there's a reason the available content of DC Universe Online only shows Batman and Batman characters?
newb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 newb16

i dont really like mmos so i would rather just have a new marvel game in general.spliffstar12

LOL do you know what you said? the Marvel game will be an MMO either way smarty pants. Why? becuase thats what marvel wanted people to think of the game as.

volume_three

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 volume_three

I'm with "Mr Smarty Pants".

I'd prefer to see a stand alone, non MMO game instead. Perhaps a Punisher game that didn't blow or something based on Civil War.

Or a MMO Civil war game... yeah, that I'd buy.

spliffstar12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 spliffstar12
Member since 2008 • 1281 Posts

[QUOTE="spliffstar12"]i dont really like mmos so i would rather just have a new marvel game in general.newb16

LOL do you know what you said? the Marvel game will be an MMO either way smarty pants. Why? becuase thats what marvel wanted people to think of the game as.

what? they canceled the mmo and if your talking about the way i worded my sentence then i meant i just want a marvel game thats basically not an mmo whether its a game like ultimate alliance or something else

newb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 newb16

I wonder if there's a reason the available content of DC Universe Online only shows Batman and Batman characters? volume_three

Does it have to do with the fact that he is one of the most famed charicters of all time? Whats that? I think it does holy ****

newb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 newb16
[QUOTE="newb16"]

[QUOTE="spliffstar12"]i dont really like mmos so i would rather just have a new marvel game in general.spliffstar12

what? they canceled the mmo and if your talking about the way i worded my sentence then i meant i just want a marvel game thats basically not an mmo whether its a game like ultimate alliance or something else

I see, ok the new mmo is coming out but the old one will cancelled.

volume_three

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 volume_three
[QUOTE="volume_three"]

I wonder if there's a reason the available content of DC Universe Online only shows Batman and Batman characters? newb16

Does it have to do with the fact that he is one of the most famed charicters of all time? Whats that? I think it does holy ****

Actually, I believe it has a little something to do with the fact that he's the only interesting character they possess:idea:

Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#17 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
DC Universe was a disappointment. I didnt like the art direction although I love cell-shading in other games like Prince of Persia. I was expecting something with intense graphics in this huge DC world. All I got were cartoons. Like I said, dont get me wrong, I like cell-shading but not in this game. I wanted Incredible Hulk game times 10. Not the actually Incredible Hulk game but the graphics and world.
aceoye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 aceoye
Member since 2006 • 660 Posts
Hopefully they start up the Marvel MMO again, and i mainly like marvel over DC jus because of the amount of characters and their talents.