Madcatz KI fightstick for Xbox 1 available for preorder

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Alucard_Prime (8759 posts) -

For those interested, it seems the new KI fightstick is now available for preorder on their website.

I'm very disappointed that I will not be able to use my old 360 TE stick on the X1, and unless a converter or something is announced I may have no choice but to buy this new one.

#2 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (28915 posts) -

could we get a link?

#3 Edited by c0din3 (63 posts) -

http://madcatz.com/pre-order-now-killer-instinct-arcade-fightstick-te2-for-xbox-one/

#4 Posted by RJLateralus (969 posts) -

I am "pissed" (I use "" cause I am not really angry) about this, but the fact they want you to buy a fugly stick instead of making the old ones compatible when they could, just to get more money.

I like to collect this things (I have 5 MCTE Sticks), and I would buy more if I like the design, but the fact they are doing the old ones incompatible don't make me one to buy another one. I will wait for adapters.

#5 Posted by ankor77 (1254 posts) -

I wanted this badly until I saw the price. Ill pass

#6 Edited by Alucard_Prime (8759 posts) -

@RJLateralus said:

I am "pissed" (I use "" cause I am not really angry) about this, but the fact they want you to buy a fugly stick instead of making the old ones compatible when they could, just to get more money.

I like to collect this things (I have 5 MCTE Sticks), and I would buy more if I like the design, but the fact they are doing the old ones incompatible don't make me one to buy another one. I will wait for adapters.

I can understand. Now the thing is my 360 TE stick is incredible, has served me very well and works perfectly today. I invested close to 150$ in replacement sticks and buttons to get the best combination possible(Bat stick + Shimetsu buttons(I think thats the name))....I spent hours installing these parts myself.....in short, it has sentimental value, and it was freaking expensive. I think I will wait before I pre-order the new one first. It sucks because that's the only way to play fighting games for me, and I might have no choice but to get the new one.