Love it or hate it say your Halo 3 opinions Here

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hickamie14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 Hickamie14
Member since 2007 • 1652 Posts
Hey I have Halo 3 and I love it, but I was wondering what you guys thought of it, tell me your opinions and why you think the wat you do.
TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 TheGTAvaccine
Member since 2004 • 3591 Posts
It's pretty fun, Single Player was good the first time around, but Multiplayer is terrible if you are by yourself. I will only play multiplayer if my friends are online, and if not, I just play The Orange Box.
gm0n3y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 gm0n3y
Member since 2004 • 323 Posts
I don't hate it. I think it'sa pretty solid shooter, but I think it's "awesomeness" is overblown and way too hyped up. It really never brought anything very innovative to the genre except for maybe a really solid online component. It also lacks majorly in the originality departement.
swaginator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 swaginator
Member since 2003 • 3732 Posts
I like it alot. I think the campaign was awesome, and i loved coop. Multiplayer is fun, if you don't have to play Narrows every match. IMO the multiplayer maps are horrid. Some of the worst maps i've ever played on. There are a couple good ones Guardian, Last Resort, Valhalla, and High Ground come to mind. All the others are garbage though. IMO the maps really ruin the multiplayer experience.
misterjew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 misterjew
Member since 2007 • 164 Posts

I love the game. I will admit I was one of the people hyping it like crazy. I still think its the best 360 game to date and for a long time. But thats cause im a hardcore Halo fan. I dunno why everyone complains bout the multiplayer maps, theyre awesome. ,Xcept for Snowbound. I hated it in the Beta and I still hate it.

IMO campaign was dissappointing if you read the books

Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Vyse_Legends
Member since 2007 • 9387 Posts

I don't hate it. I think it'sa pretty solid shooter, but I think it's "awesomeness" is overblown and way too hyped up. It really never brought anything very innovative to the genre except for maybe a really solid online component. It also lacks majorly in the originality departement.gm0n3y
Yeah man I agree with you.

360 owner:You own a PS3 of course you don't like Halo you Sony fanboy.

Me::roll:No I just like different genres.

Geez I hear that whenever I say I don't like halo.

EvilGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 EvilGrape
Member since 2003 • 111 Posts

It was a good game. Notice the word good. The only thing I didn't like was Cortana talking to you and the ending. I think the 1st ending was better than this one. But just my opinion.

wreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 wreak
Member since 2005 • 4645 Posts
i realy like it, it's pretty, and action packed, and i will be playing the mp and even the campaighn for months to come. plus it;s a nice way to wrap up the story, it end where it begins, in a tube!
mongotronix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 mongotronix
Member since 2004 • 164 Posts
the single player and/or co-op was fantastic (especially on legendary), but sorry to say that the multi-playeris just crappy.....most of the maps suck, the melee is way too powerful and awful mode selection ( why on team slayer is it allways shotty-snipers....we veto shotty snipers and get shotty snipers on a different map....aarrrrghh).
Avatar image for sharpshooter188
sharpshooter188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 sharpshooter188
Member since 2003 • 4368 Posts

meh.. its aright..

i still cant get past the sights being in the lower center. it just bugs the hell out of me.

MonkeyInOhio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 MonkeyInOhio
Member since 2007 • 151 Posts

love it.... campaign has great replay value... been through it 4 times. (1 on normal, heroic, legendary, and for one meta-games)

i-lick-monkeys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 i-lick-monkeys
Member since 2007 • 2971 Posts
got bored of it too easy
KGB32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 KGB32
Member since 2007 • 4279 Posts
XBL saved it...nuff said
freediro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 freediro
Member since 2006 • 3782 Posts
I love it, but its a generic FPS nothing truly special, but got to love that online!
Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Vyse_Legends
Member since 2007 • 9387 Posts
I love it, but its a generic FPS nothing truly special, but got to love that online!freediro
Yeah the generic online.:D
nickdastick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#17 nickdastick
Member since 2004 • 5286 Posts
The game is fun but only the multiplayer. I couldn't STAND the single player especially the parts that made me go back and forth from the same places all the time!!! The multiplayer is fun if I have some buddies online but I dont' even bother playing it if I don't have friends online. It's a pretty good filler for me until CoD4 comes out.
xboxdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 xboxdevil
Member since 2006 • 1170 Posts
Meh, it was decent. Highly overrated, but decent. Not exactly what I expected for Halo's debut on a next-gen console.:|
Hickamie14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Hickamie14
Of course it is not original there has already been two games in the series and I don't know wht your talking about I really really like the MP, but mabe that is because I am not a serious player and really enjoy the vehicles and the sweat weapons.
Hickamie14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Hickamie14
Of course it is not original there has already been two games in the series and I don't know wht your talking about I really really like the MP, but mabe that is because I am not a serious player and really enjoy the vehicles and the sweat weapons.
ThE_SoCK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ThE_SoCK
Member since 2003 • 459 Posts
its alright, as soon as i finish the halo 2 campaign, ill probably pick up halo 3. but who knows when that'll be..