Lost Odyssey DLC Question

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PurpleHaze89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 PurpleHaze89
Member since 2008 • 807 Posts
Can anyone tell me what the package features?
Aurey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 Aurey
Member since 2004 • 520 Posts

I guess there are two or three DLC packs. The most interesting is the one that adds a new dungeon, it has 25 floors to explore (all look the same, though), new items and some of the toughest enemies I've seen, regardless of the level of your party. It also adds a new boss battle (really hard, I can't still beat it, even the Immortal from the backyard looks like a cute kitty compared with that guy); I suppose it's only for people who really likes the game, otherwise I wouldn't recommend to download it.

The other DLC pack gives you three items, one is the memory lamp (to view all past cutscenes) a ring and another thing, can't remember exactly. And the other DLC was just for people who preordered the game, I think.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#3 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

There are two packs, one that lets you explore an underwater research center in the 4th disc, and one that gives you a strong ring, another dream, and access to watch the previous cutscenes in the game aboard a ship. You might as well get both, but start the game over again if you get them since I don't remember them taking affect unless you do so. Check to be sure.

In Japan they also had a third DLC with some other stuff, and that DLC was free but it was never made available here. (go figure) A bunch of people who got the game a while ago found a workaround for this by creating a Japanese live account and downloading it. You can no longer do this, so you might as well just forget about this last piece of DLC since it will never come out.