Lords of the Fallen Reviews

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SexyPorkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SexyPorkins
Member since 2007 • 1222 Posts

Does anyone have an idea when GameSpot will publish their Lords of the Fallen review? Cannot find any information in regards to it.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#2 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

I'm also curious what this game will score, as a fan of Dark Souls I hear this game is similar in some ways. Hopefully Kevin will review it because it was his review of Dark Souls that got me interested in this kind of game in the first place, and I'm not someone who usually makes purchase decision based on reviews, but this was a rare case.

My search for more info was also nearly useless, however I can tell you it will not be in the next 2 days because it is not showing up on the coming up schedule section of the Gamespot homepage for the next 2 days. There could be an embargo also, I don't know.

SexyPorkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By SexyPorkins
Member since 2007 • 1222 Posts

I got the same thing when I looked. I was hoping there would be a pre-release review. I'm debating between this or Shadow of Mordor at the moment. Not getting both since I will be getting Dragon Age, MCC, and Smash next month.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#4 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

@SexyPorkins:

It's out now, and to my surprise it got an 8. Even IGN scored it lower(7.4 I think) and they just qualified it as an easier Dark Souls clone. But the Gamespot review seems far more accurate, and even more surprising is that it was Kevin who reviewed it(same guy who reviewed Dark Souls)....apprarently the game is not jsut a Dark Souls clone.. Looks like I'll be getting this....was not sure at first and I don't usually care much for reviews, but with so many new games coming out now and with so little known about this one, I wasn't sure at first.