Looking to start a casual clan.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for callsignneptune
#1 Posted by callsignneptune (256 posts) -
First off, sorry if this is in the wrong place. I was hoping that some people might be interested in forming a very casual clan on 360. It would be purely for fun, with no real focus on interest on K/D ratios and you don't have to be good at all. There would also be no specific meeting times, as I know some people are busy and can't/don't want to feel like they have to play at a certain time. Headsets wouldn't be necessary as I know some people are a bit shy and myself being a female, I don't generally go on mic as I don't like being told to get back in the kitchen etc. If we wanted it to become more serious, we could always discuss it but for now it's simply a friendly, relaxed and non-competitive atmosphere to play with each other in. I'd mostly be playing games like Black Ops 2, Halo 4, Forza Horizon, Battlefield 3, FIFA 13, Unreal Tournament 3 but any other games are welcome. If you're interested drop me a message on xbox; my gamertag is CallsignNeptune. Just let me know you're from here. Thanks and hopefully I'll see you online soon! Also, sorry this is in one big block of text, GS won't let me use paragraphs!
#2 Posted by MaddenBowler10 (8980 posts) -
People still play Unreal Tournament 3 these days?
Avatar image for callsignneptune
#3 Posted by callsignneptune (256 posts) -
There aren't many of us but yeah, they do.