Looking for a game(s) to play

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xFinding_DeMox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 xFinding_DeMox
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

Hey all,

I am looking for a game to play and seeking suggestions. I love playing fantasy RPG’s that have an action/adventure feel to them. I am an avid fan of all of the Fable iterations, Kingdoms of Amalur, and Diablo for their story, progression, and co-op approach. I love playing games with people and find playing by myself to be lacking of late. This year I have also enjoyed games like Titanfall, Warframe, and Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom with friends. I am looking for something that fits the first section of games I mentioned that is for the Xbox One. I am already awaiting Kingdom Hearts III, but if anyone could suggest some other games for the One that I could try that fall into the category or, at the very least, give me a heads up about games that could be classified as similar to the abovementioned. I want the fantasy experience, but I want to play through the story with friends. I prefer to stick to the One for this discussion, even though some of the above games are for the 360. Thanks in advanced for all the help.

superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 superclocked
Member since 2009 • 5864 Posts

It sounds like you may like Dragon Age: Inquisition. It's a fantasy RPG with the ability to play co-op over XBox Live...

jdfan56k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 jdfan56k
Member since 2015 • 118 Posts

@superclocked said:

It sounds like you may like Dragon Age: Inquisition. It's a fantasy RPG with the ability to play co-op over XBox Live...

This was exactly what I was gonna say. Or maybe Borderlands. haha

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#4  Edited By sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

Fable