Live Arcade problems

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Blueblaze02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Blueblaze02
Member since 2006 • 496 Posts

I recently tried to access some old Xbox live arcade games I hadn't beaten that my bro bought on his live account. (Shared xbox) All of the titles purchased prior to NXE have been downgraded to trials on mine. I had no trouble until this week. Some I have achievements in and it acknowledges that I have those achievements. I don't want to have to buy them again. Did microsoft change something or is it a bug?

-SiiLeNCE-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 -SiiLeNCE-
Member since 2006 • 2161 Posts

i had the same problem but when it happened to me i made a new account and i was trying to transfer the games over and it wasnt working. i dont know if thats whats happening to you i dont quite understand.

but you can fix it yeah its just a pain. google something like xbox account migration or something theres a video tutorial of how to do it cuz when you download xbla games theyre only liscenced to be played on 1 xbox on 1 account at a time you have to change which account that is

Blueblaze02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Blueblaze02
Member since 2006 • 496 Posts

It's just that I could play those arcade games on my account. He has Castlevania SOTN and I have achievements, yet it still downgraded to trial. (Mentioning Achievements to prove that it worked before not an achievement whore)