This topic is locked from further discussion.

NeoGen85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 NeoGen85
Member since 2003 • 4270 Posts

So I am a dedicated PC gamer and I learned that my mother has bought me an Xbox One for Christmas. She can't hold a secret. The parents have just arrived in town but I am unsure what launch titles I should get. Advice?

garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2  Edited By garfield360uk
Member since 2006 • 20381 Posts

What sort of genre's or game series do you play currently?

TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 TwistedShade
Member since 2012 • 3139 Posts

Dead Rising 3 is incredible definitely get it, I've put so much time into it so far it's really the only Xbox One game I've played right now and I've had my system for over a week.

Forza 5 is also really fun, I haven't dedicated a lot of time to it yet because I've been playing Dead Rising but it was fun from what I played.

I know Ryse has gotten horrible reviews but I hear a lot of personal gamer's saying they really liked it. I'm getting it for Xmas so I'm going to play it and make up my own mind for it.

Unless you already have them for the PC I highly recommend both Assassin's Creed 4, and Battlefield 4. They're both really great games for their own reasons.

Finally I recommend getting $20-$50 in Xbox Live Currency then you can try some of the downloadable launch games like Killer Instinct, or Max and the cursed Brotherhood.

ghstbstr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 ghstbstr
Member since 2006 • 8790 Posts

@NeoGen85:

Dead Rising 3, Ryse Son of Rome, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty Ghosts, Need for Speed Rivals, and Assassin's Creed Black Flag.

The first two of those are to me must buys being that they are exclusives and that they are great games, as for the other 4 great games get those if you don't have them already on pc.

NeoGen85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By NeoGen85
Member since 2003 • 4270 Posts

I was definitely looking at Dead Rising 3. Are there any indie titles available?

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#6 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

Dead Rising 3

Ryse

Fifa 14

Avatar image for Master_Of_Fools
Master_Of_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Master_Of_Fools
Member since 2009 • 1651 Posts

Dead Rising 3 is meh, everything else is junk. AC4 and BF4 you can get on PC. Ryse is an interactive movie, with just quick time events, getting that is supporting the death of gaming. Forza is just racing. If you like Racing get it, if not its useless. Honestly Xbox One has nothing worth while till Titan Fall even that is just another FPS. Then Halo 5 in the Fall.

TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TwistedShade
Member since 2012 • 3139 Posts

@Master_Of_Fools said:

Dead Rising 3 is meh, everything else is junk. AC4 and BF4 you can get on PC. Ryse is an interactive movie, with just quick time events, getting that is supporting the death of gaming. Forza is just racing. If you like Racing get it, if not its useless. Honestly Xbox One has nothing worth while till Titan Fall even that is just another FPS. Then Halo 5 in the Fall.

Don't come on this board to troll go to System Wars if you want to do that.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#9 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

@Master_Of_Fools said:

get out fan boy

ghstbstr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#10  Edited By ghstbstr
Member since 2006 • 8790 Posts

@Master_Of_Fools:

Ryse is not a quick time event game. It was shown that way like a year ago, but the gameplay is now like any other game that has swords in it. Dead Rising 3 is a hell of a lot of fun to compared to most other games.

Titanfall is going to be like another M.A.G. that was on the PS3, but Destiny will be a lot better with way more stuff to do and see.

adders99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 adders99
Member since 2005 • 2623 Posts

I bought BF4 and AC4... Both very fun games if you enjoy battlefield games then you should love BF4. it looks great on the x1 and 64 multiplayer can be intense

Master_Of_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Master_Of_Fools

@sukraj:

Fanboy? You idiots don't know what Fanboy means. Hating 1 console doesn't make a Fanboy. A Fanboy is a person who only plays 1 system, bashes all else. In the 7th Gen I was PC, Wii, and Xbox 360. For the 8th, I am PC, Wii U, and might get a PS4 when Destiny comes out.

skipper847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#13 skipper847
Member since 2006 • 7334 Posts

Next year when I get mine the 1st game I am getting will be dead rising 3 if I don't get one with the Xbox it self.

RoslindaleOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 RoslindaleOne
Member since 2006 • 7566 Posts

Dead Rising 3 is awesome. I haven't played these games yet, but Max: The Curse of Brotherhood and Spartan Assault look like fun games. I'll be getting them this week. In fact, already download Spartan Assault this morning and will be playing it later in the day.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

@Master_Of_Fools said:

@sukraj:

Fanboy? You idiots don't know what Fanboy means. Hating 1 console doesn't make a Fanboy. A Fanboy is a person who only plays 1 system, bashes all else. In the 7th Gen I was PC, Wii, and Xbox 360. For the 8th, I am PC, Wii U, and might get a PS4 when Destiny comes out.

Quiet

You don't even know how to buy a game let alone give an opinion on one

Here's what you're going to do. You're going to stop posting and start reading and maybe you will understand how to do even the most basic things given enough time.

I wont expect a response because you know, what I just told you

Master_Of_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Master_Of_Fools

@Jaysonguy:

Jason Guy trolling is in your blood, I wonder how many years it has been since anything that made any sense has come out of your mouth. I know your brain is a bit dusty from not being used regularly. But really why bother talking to anyone on here? Is it cause its the only way you can feel a bit of power in your life?

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#17 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

@Master_Of_Fools said:

@Jaysonguy:

Jason Guy trolling is in your blood, I wonder how many years it has been since anything that made any sense has come out of your mouth. I know your brain is a bit dusty from not being used regularly. But really why bother talking to anyone on here? Is it cause its the only way you can feel a bit of power in your life?

Way to admit I'm right lol