Kingdom hearts 3 on xbox 360?

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Xx-CLOUD-xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#1 Xx-CLOUD-xX
Member since 2007 • 541 Posts

Do you think that kingdom hearts 3 is going to b on xbox 360 or has any1 heard sumpin cuz im really lookin forward to this game i just dont want to buy a ps3 just 2 play it tho...

Dante2710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 Dante2710
Member since 2005 • 63164 Posts
isnt kingdom hearts made by square enix? i seriously forgot, if it is, it isnt going to happen.....sry
Laksamanama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Laksamanama
Member since 2006 • 279 Posts

Do you think that kingdom hearts 3 is going to b on xbox 360 or has any1 heard sumpin cuz im really lookin forward to this game i just dont want to buy a ps3 just 2 play it tho...

Xx-CLOUD-xX
yah right if Final Fantasy 13 is stayin exclusive so will KH3
skeeter1255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4 skeeter1255
Member since 2005 • 2669 Posts
[QUOTE="Xx-CLOUD-xX"]

Laksamanama

well i dont have a ps3 but i dont want it to some to come ro 360 this way an can get excited bout getting a ps3

smdd406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 smdd406
Member since 2005 • 401 Posts
probably not....sorry
Xx-CLOUD-xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Xx-CLOUD-xX
i didnt think so eiter :( :( i guess these are all tru facts but they would have put kingdom hearts 2 on xobox 360 first...
Xx-CLOUD-xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Xx-CLOUD-xX
Well atleast they lowered the price for the PS3 for a die hardcore KH fan.. i mite get 1 for KH....
Dizzynecro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Dizzynecro
Member since 2005 • 87 Posts
well isn't blue dragon square enix and project slypheed.? those are on 360 so theres a chance.
clarsena82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 clarsena82
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
Actually, Blue Dragon is made by Mistwalker.
SkillzLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SkillzLife
Member since 2005 • 735 Posts

yeah i really want to play this game too, but i don't feel like buy a ps3 just for this one game!

vendettared468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 vendettared468
Member since 2006 • 4437 Posts
It would be great but i doubt it. However that is exactly what i said about anything on RE5 at E3, and look how that turned out ;)
XeroForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 XeroForever
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

[QUOTE="Xx-CLOUD-xX"]

Laksamanama

Well, Final Fantasy 13 is coming out for 360. And there is a very good chance KH3 will be to, seeing how they are making games for Nintendo, and microsoft will definatley want it to. So yes there is a very good chance it will be.

damedude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 damedude123
Member since 2006 • 765 Posts
i doubt it because although ff13 is, that game is standalone, while KH3 would be a sequel, meanin that u would of needed to of played the first two, on ps2, to understand the third game.
MST3K_Servo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 MST3K_Servo
Member since 2009 • 38 Posts

There are agood number of games on the 360 made or published by SE so for an SE game to be on the 360 isnt hard to believe. I dont think it's incredibly out of the question for KH3 to be on the 360, but i'm pretty sure sony understands the large fanbase and will probably try to keep their hands on KH as an exclusive.. that would definitely make up for FFXIII.

LoseEagles1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 LoseEagles1245
Member since 2007 • 1115 Posts
[QUOTE="XeroForever"]

[QUOTE="Laksamanama"][QUOTE="Xx-CLOUD-xX"]

Well, Final Fantasy 13 is coming out for 360. And there is a very good chance KH3 will be to, seeing how they are making games for Nintendo, and microsoft will definatley want it to. So yes there is a very good chance it will be.

Why would you bump this? It's from 2007. No one had any idea that SE would become Microsoft's buddy. Was this necessary?
FirstDiscovery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 FirstDiscovery
Member since 2008 • 5508 Posts
If Nomura is working on it, then no chance, hes a PS3 fanboy TO THE CORE. Still though, JRPGs these days dont sell too well, and with both console on their own not exactly selling blockbuster levels a la PSone and PS2, i hope that they make the game PS3/360.
vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#18 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts
Who knows? The large amount of JRPGs on the 360 and the fact that the bulk of the series have sold thanks to it's western fanbase would lead most to believe that a KH3 would at the very least have a multiplatform release on the 360. Although The series creator has certainly showed he doesnt care about the western fanbase. I'd say theres a pretty chance any of the three main consoles could get it. The 360 is home to many jrpgs and is well known for more ambitious games selling well on it. The Kingdom Hearts series is well known for it's presence on Sony consoles. And the Wii is selling mad. Hopefully it's on all three platforms so that everyone gets to play.
vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 vashkey
i doubt it because although ff13 is, that game is standalone, while KH3 would be a sequel, meanin that u would of needed to of played the first two, on ps2, to understand the third game.damedude123
Final Fantasy XII was on the PS2, yet it's direct sequel was on the Nintendo DS. Kingdom Hearts was on the PS2 yet Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories was released on the GBA. It wouldn't be at all logical to assume that every person who had a PS2 went and bought a PS3. I mean the PS2 sold over one hundred twenty million units. The PS3 is no where near that. In fact pretty much everyone I know who has a Wii or 360 also has a PS2. Who doesn't have a PS2?
vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 vashkey
[QUOTE="FirstDiscovery"]If Nomura is working on it, then no chance, hes a PS3 fanboy TO THE CORE. Still though, JRPGs these days dont sell too well, and with both console on their own not exactly selling blockbuster levels a la PSone and PS2, i hope that they make the game PS3/360.

Jrpgs generally never sold that well unless Pokemon, Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts was in the title with few exceptions such a Chrono Trigger.
resevl4rlz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 resevl4rlz
Member since 2005 • 3848 Posts

PS3 is gay so it has to be on 360miggelsson

well then i guess you are gay then

Nomura is a huge ps3 fanboy, so it depends on him or Disney

Furanko_Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Furanko_Kun
Member since 2007 • 1103 Posts

[QUOTE="miggelsson"]PS3 is gay so it has to be on 360resevl4rlz

Nomura might not want it, but Disney wants the $$$$$ HENCE I don't know. xD And there isn't going to be a third. Who the hell is there left that wants to open the god damn door?! The only reason KH2 was made was because Kairi was still MIA and they brought up Roxas from when Sora became a heartless runt in Hollow Bastion. There's nothing left undone from KH2. So yeah ^_^;;
resevl4rlz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 resevl4rlz
Member since 2005 • 3848 Posts

[QUOTE="resevl4rlz"]

[QUOTE="miggelsson"]PS3 is gay so it has to be on 360Furanko_Kun

Nomura might not want it, but Disney wants the $$$$$ HENCE I don't know. xD And there isn't going to be a third. Who the hell is there left that wants to open the god damn door?! The only reason KH2 was made was because Kairi was still MIA and they brought up Roxas from when Sora became a heartless runt in Hollow Bastion. There's nothing left undone from KH2. So yeah ^_^;;

well we shall find out after 352/2 and birth by sleep comes out

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30684 Posts
i didnt think so eiter :( :( i guess these are all tru facts but they would have put kingdom hearts 2 on xobox 360 first...Xx-CLOUD-xX
Well by that logic wouldn't they have put previous FF games on the 360 before bringing over FF13. Its very simple actually the PS2 had more than 70% of the market share so you could make games exclusive and not have to worry about the cost of multiplat development. Now the PS3 is sitting firmly in 3rd with by far the most expensive development cost, chances of profit are much slimmer than they were in the PS2 days. So all in all I think one reason we haven't heard anything about a KH3 is because Square has no idea where to put the series you got a recognizeable license like Disney and the Wii's massive audience of people who would obviously recognize Disney characters and cheap developement cost, but then you cant really go nuts with the game because of hardware limitations, the 360 has the hardware to do whatever they want with the game, make it look spectacular, massive worlds etc, but it has no presence in Japan and its shooter crazy fanbase may not welcome a game featuring the likes of Goofy and Donald Duck. And I already mentioned the shortcomings of the PS3, but many of them already are KH fans so that is a pro. So I can see SE having a tough time figuring out where to go with the series.
Furanko_Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Furanko_Kun

[QUOTE="Furanko_Kun"][QUOTE="resevl4rlz"]

resevl4rlz

well we shall find out after 352/2 and birth by sleep comes out

358/2 Days is between KH and KH CoM because all the members are still alive. And Birth by Sleep is a prequel explaining the Keyblade Wars.
LeGoofyGoober

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 LeGoofyGoober
Member since 2009 • 3168 Posts

no chance in hell. it's nomura's game. he's the reason versus 13 is still PS3 exclusive.

Furanko_Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Furanko_Kun

[QUOTE="Xx-CLOUD-xX"]i didnt think so eiter :( :( i guess these are all tru facts but they would have put kingdom hearts 2 on xobox 360 first...Sepewrath
Well by that logic wouldn't they have put previous FF games on the 360 before bringing over FF13. Its very simple actually the PS2 had more than 70% of the market share so you could make games exclusive and not have to worry about the cost of multiplat development. Now the PS3 is sitting firmly in 3rd with by far the most expensive development cost, chances of profit are much slimmer than they were in the PS2 days. So all in all I think one reason we haven't heard anything about a KH3 is because Square has no idea where to put the series you got a recognizeable license like Disney and the Wii's massive audience of people who would obviously recognize Disney characters and cheap developement cost, but then you cant really go nuts with the game because of hardware limitations, the 360 has the hardware to do whatever they want with the game, make it look spectacular, massive worlds etc, but it has no presence in Japan and its shooter crazy fanbase may not welcome a game featuring the likes of Goofy and Donald Duck. And I already mentioned the shortcomings of the PS3, but many of them already are KH fans so that is a pro. So I can see SE having a tough time figuring out where to go with the series.

I AM NOT A CRAZY SHOOTER GAMER >_< For your info I was a Sony gamer way long before being a Microsoft one. I will not be categorized with that fanbase of meathead shooters. xD The only reason why I got a 360 was because it was released first. I was in a bind for PS3 or 360 so I left it to luck. And there you go I have a 360. xD

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30684 Posts
I didn't mean everyone but the large bulk of the 360 fanbase you would agree falls in the category of shooter, rated M loving gamers. I have definitely noticed that gamers of the Nintendo and Sony fanbase appreciate more of a variety when it comes to thier games than the MS fanbase.
Furanko_Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Furanko_Kun
I didn't mean everyone but the large bulk of the 360 fanbase you would agree falls in the category of shooter, rated M loving gamers. I have definitely noticed that gamers of the Nintendo and Sony fanbase appreciate more of a variety when it comes to thier games than the MS fanbase. Sepewrath
Sadly I concur -__-
ChidoriBoyU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ChidoriBoyU
Member since 2009 • 392 Posts

i hope it goes multi platform i don't have a ps3 though i had a ps2

but if we suppose that MS has a plan of making game deals with SE starting with FF XIII coming to the 360 then there's a possibility they'll make another one for KH III

otherwise,i'll be getting a PS3 for it (and persona 5)

rangegear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#32 rangegear
Member since 2008 • 3029 Posts

How do you know theres going to be a KH3?

Furanko_Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Furanko_Kun

rangegear
I just have a feeling in my gut. :D Speaking of Disney collab games, have you heard of Epic Mickey? It sounds promising as far as collabs go.
rangegear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#34 rangegear
Member since 2008 • 3029 Posts

[QUOTE="rangegear"]

Furanko_Kun

I just have a feeling in my gut. :D Speaking of Disney collab games, have you heard of Epic Mickey? It sounds promising as far as collabs go.

Ya it sounds pretty cool

craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts
[QUOTE="rangegear"]

Furanko_Kun

Yes I have and it does sound promising.
vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 vashkey

resevl4rlz

Which is why he put Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories on the GBA and why he put Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and The World Ends with you on the DS, right?

vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 vashkey
I didn't mean everyone but the large bulk of the 360 fanbase you would agree falls in the category of shooter, rated M loving gamers. I have definitely noticed that gamers of the Nintendo and Sony fanbase appreciate more of a variety when it comes to thier games than the MS fanbase. Sepewrath
Bs. Really. That is complete bs.
Despairbring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Despairbring
Kingdom Hearts III IS NOT coming out, some dude, just made it up, it may come out, its up to Square Enix, but Square Enix are only focusing on 358/7 days, coded and birth by sleep, 358/7 days is on the DS and you play as Roxas, coded is about Sora and Birth by sleep is about a dude named Ven, who looks like Roxas himself, so, don't think KH III will come out anytime soon.
PMSkiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 PMSkiz
With the series going multi-platform with the diffferent versions of the game already, time can only tell. I would love for the game to be on the 360... but if not I'll just buy it for my playstation. It was already noted that Microsoft gamers aren't so big on RPG games the way Sony is.... shooters = 360.... role-playing = PS3.
orb_03_2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#40 orb_03_2006
Member since 2006 • 8494 Posts
I really hope it will be! Square Enix made FFXIII multiplatform, so why not KH3?
KooleKyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 KooleKyle
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
i doubt it because although ff13 is, that game is standalone, while KH3 would be a sequel, meanin that u would of needed to of played the first two, on ps2, to understand the third game.damedude123
Well , look at what happened with Bioshock
bALTHar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 bALTHar86
Member since 2008 • 567 Posts

I don't see why square enix would close the door on a massive potential market like the 360. As for the 'sequel' thing, I can't see that being a good enough reason not to release it on 360 - after all Resident Evil 5 was the first RE game released on a microsoft console and that didn't put capcom off or stop the game from getting massive sales.

SpearRKO123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 SpearRKO123
It might just come to Xbox 360 because its possible if Final Fantasy XIII did. (:
johny300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 johny300
Member since 2010 • 12496 Posts
If it effects the quality i dont want it on the 360 and i have a 360.
gore12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 gore12345
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
i would buy a ps3 just to play it.. thats how good Kingdom Hearts is
Avatar image for StealthShot1906
StealthShot1906

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 StealthShot1906
Well they are bringing Mass Effect 2 to the PS3 and that was a sequel, where as the first one was an exclusive for Microsoft. So hopefully there is still a chance that Kingdom Hearts 3 (if there is gonna be one) will be on the Xbox 360.
The-Tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 The-Tree
Member since 2010 • 3315 Posts

Highly unlikely, unless Microsoft strikes up a deal with Square-Enix ala FFXIII.

The-Tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 The-Tree
Member since 2010 • 3315 Posts

[QUOTE="damedude123"]i doubt it because although ff13 is, that game is standalone, while KH3 would be a sequel, meanin that u would of needed to of played the first two, on ps2, to understand the third game.KooleKyle
Well , look at what happened with Bioshock

Don't forget Mass Effect 2. ;)

AznKSor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 AznKSor
Member since 2010 • 1400 Posts

TC to answer your question.....no. First its made by Nomura :P and he is a huge PS3 fanboy.