Kane and Lynch: Dead Men is a f**king great game!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ghstbstr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 ghstbstr
Member since 2006 • 8790 Posts

I am on Mission 7 and I am having alot of fun with this game. This is a great game, has a decent story that keeps you going. I wish there were more shooter games like this.
So why do most people dislike this Kane and Lynch: Dead Men game?

LukePenfold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 LukePenfold
Member since 2007 • 233 Posts

im with you i love the game the story is good and the shooting isnt as bad as ppl say it kept me playing kane and lynch 8/10

gamertag L Penfold

darkserpent213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 darkserpent213
Member since 2003 • 1195 Posts
I stayed away from this game due to the nasty ratings it was getting. But then I downloaded the demo and I actually liked it. I did have some issues with the aiming, but its nothing i cant get used to with a little time. I used to like playing far cry (i know a ton of people who hated far cry) and the aiming on that reminds me of kane and lynch so it looks like i'll be getting this game once the price goes down. Does anyone know if its a long game, or can it be beat just renting it for a week?
LukePenfold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 LukePenfold

yer i admit the aiming isnt perfect but you can get used to it

I stayed away from this game due to the nasty ratings it was getting. But then I downloaded the demo and I actually liked it. I did have some issues with the aiming, but its nothing i cant get used to with a little time. I used to like playing far cry (i know a ton of people who hated far cry) and the aiming on that reminds me of kane and lynch so it looks like i'll be getting this game once the price goes down. Does anyone know if its a long game, or can it be beat just renting it for a week?darkserpent213

ghstbstr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 ghstbstr
Member since 2006 • 8790 Posts

I stayed away from this game due to the nasty ratings it was getting. But then I downloaded the demo and I actually liked it. I did have some issues with the aiming, but its nothing i cant get used to with a little time. I used to like playing far cry (i know a ton of people who hated far cry) and the aiming on that reminds me of kane and lynch so it looks like i'll be getting this game once the price goes down. Does anyone know if its a long game, or can it be beat just renting it for a week?darkserpent213

I bought it for only $49.99 from Best Buy after a price match from the Target ad. And it is worth it, as it is a great game. The aiming is fine, I played the demo for like 3 hours and that got me used to the aiming when I got the full game.

LukePenfold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LukePenfold
i belived in this game and i got it before any demo came out
herbie12282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 herbie12282
Member since 2002 • 2861 Posts
freedom fighters was a better game...
Generic_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Generic_Dude
Member since 2006 • 11707 Posts
It didn't look great, but I like the idea of the multiplayer. I haven't gotten around to playing the demo yet, but I will. If the game's any good, I'd consider picking it up regardless of what the Jeff Gerstmann cult has to say about it.
TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 TheGTAvaccine
Member since 2004 • 3591 Posts
I liked it alot aswell. Bought it despite the negative feedback.
Avatar image for KaotiK_un_basic
KaotiK_un_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 KaotiK_un_basic
Member since 2002 • 2128 Posts

I think that if you like this game you should have your membership revoked from all game sites this game is horrible the aim is horrible and these game designers should be hung let me guess you also like the new soldier of furtune on the other hand if your a bad player this game is really easy i feel bad for any one who bought this game without playing it firstbillyford

says the guy with 1 post.

why is it so bad? i hear people say it's bad, but yet they give no reasons.

and i love the "you must suck" or are a "bad gamer"argument whenever someone likes/dislikes a certain game.

it's actually a decent game. way more deserving than the 3.1 user rating it has.. it's too bad that will turn many off of the game.

Geetarman42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Geetarman42
Member since 2007 • 181 Posts

* a lot