just plain lucas slams xbox one in his awesome user blog!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

buccomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 buccomatic
Member since 2005 • 1941 Posts

hey everyone. i just saw this blog on the cover page of this gamespot website and i couldn't agree more with what he said in his blog. please read it, he absolutely nailed it!

http://www.gamespot.com/users/JustPlainLucas/show_blog_entry.php?topic_id=m-100-26024217

thank you justplainlucas, your voice is our voice. let the truth be known!

Lulekani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Lulekani
Member since 2012 • 2318 Posts
Alright Thats it, no more consoles for me. PS4 looks promising, Wii U is no good for Multiplatforms, And now X1 has identity issues. I'm out, I want my PC back. I'l consider the PS4 once the library fills out nicely.
Ghost_702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 Ghost_702
Member since 2006 • 7405 Posts
Uh, don't use the features you don't want to? It seems that just because something has a lot of features, people think they HAVE to use them all. If you don't want the console then don't get it, jesus christ. They're trying to make people's lives easier by consolidating all the content used on a regular basis, but people just nit pick and look for all the negative.
rrjim1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 rrjim1
Member since 2005 • 1983 Posts

hey everyone. i just saw this blog on the cover page of this gamespot website and i couldn't agree more with what he said in his blog. please read it, he absolutely nailed it!

http://www.gamespot.com/users/JustPlainLucas/show_blog_entry.php?topic_id=m-100-26024217

thank you justplainlucas, your voice is our voice. let the truth be known!

buccomatic

I couldn't disagree more, not a very good post with lots of rumors!

Sophette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Sophette
Member since 2005 • 521 Posts

I'm just curious if like the Xbox 360, how many of these "new and innovative" features will be trapped behind the Xbox Live GOLD pay wall? Then again, millions of people have no problem paying twice to use Netflix on their 360. I'm still waiting for E3 to make a final decision though. Just hope there's an Alan Wake 2 or Killer Instinct 3 announcement.

Lulekani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Lulekani
Member since 2012 • 2318 Posts
Uh, don't use the features you don't want to? It seems that just because something has a lot of features, people think they HAVE to use them all. If you don't want the console then don't get it, jesus christ. They're trying to make people's lives easier by consolidating all the content used on a regular basis, but people just nit pick and look for all the negative. Ghost_702
I'm impressed by certain things but dissapointed by other things, yet if I buy it I have to take the good with the bad, which is a problem they CREATED ! They didn't accidentaly discover this sh!t, they Worked very hard to create something annoying, like they guy who created Twitter, whether I intend to get one or not is not relavent anymore. They violated the laws of simplicity and common sense and should pay for it. I reserve the right to be crazy.
buccomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 buccomatic
Member since 2005 • 1941 Posts

from everything i've read so far, the xbox one seems like an oppressive, overlord cyborg/robot who wants to watch me, take over, enslave and constrol my life in every way possible.

i absolutely HATE the new xbox one.

Celsius765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Celsius765
Member since 2005 • 2417 Posts
Uh, don't use the features you don't want to? It seems that just because something has a lot of features, people think they HAVE to use them all. If you don't want the console then don't get it, jesus christ. They're trying to make people's lives easier by consolidating all the content used on a regular basis, but people just nit pick and look for all the negative. Ghost_702
actually some features you have no choice but to use. Don't want to use kinect well tough you have no choice. want to lend your friend a game to try it out well they need your account info. Want to save money by buying a game used well you gotta pay MS and the retailer. The X1 comes with a tighter leash on consumers than the 360 did