Just got a new 360 and need help...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The-Croix-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#1 The-Croix-Man
Member since 2005 • 224 Posts

Ok so I have owned 360s in the past and so I switched my old 360 (rrod) for a new one but get my harddrive. So technicly I should still have the downloaded stuff I got for example themes... and I can't find them. I am not connected to Live right now, so anyone know what I can do?

-The Croix Man

Jacobin378

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Jacobin378
Member since 2007 • 40 Posts
microsoft put two safe guards in their console as far as downloadable content goes, you cannot access your dlc if its not the same xbox as orginally downloaded on or the original gamertag, but if its not the orginal xbox it was downloaded on, you access your dlc by connecting to live and it will let you use your dlc through your gamertag and if that does not work you can call microsoft and they will refund your microsoft points
Avatar image for brothersinarmsb
brothersinarmsb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 brothersinarmsb
Member since 2007 • 238 Posts
Your hard drive?
X-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 X-7
Member since 2006 • 1934 Posts
Your hard drive?brothersinarmsb
I f you remove your Hard Drive BEFORE you send it in you would not have this problem.
k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#5 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

go to them and download again it take sec but

if you payed for anything call microsoft and maby they can unlock it on that 360

lordmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 lordmt
Member since 2005 • 1067 Posts

Ok so I have owned 360s in the past and so I switched my old 360 (rrod) for a new one but get my harddrive. So technicly I should still have the downloaded stuff I got for example themes... and I can't find them. I am not connected to Live right now, so anyone know what I can do?

-The Croix Man

The-Croix-Man

Well Bro . You have to be on live to view all downloaded content. I know its a drag but live is needed for downloaded gear. My friend was on live and playing guitar hero 3 and he downloaded songs for it yesterday. Somehow Somehow the songs disapeared today and then he realized he was offline so, he logged back on and was able to play his songs. Micro has a safe lock for these things.