Juiced 2 Or NFS: Pro Street?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dosh-2580

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 dosh-2580
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Although I am getting both of these games, which one shall I get first? Juiced 2 will be out september, but if I get that I will be hooked and when NFS comes out I might forget about how good Underground 1 & 2 in comparison to Juiced 1 and how good it may be compared to Juiced 2. I prefer NFS as they have shown more of the game and Juiced only have some screens and vids. I want to know whats your opinion?
Funkdaddy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Funkdaddy13
Member since 2003 • 8930 Posts
Juiced 1 = **** Juiced 2 demo = complete and utter **** I think you know which one you should get. :D
RandomTask221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#4 RandomTask221
Member since 2005 • 7795 Posts

Juiced 1 = **** Juiced 2 demo = complete and utter **** I think you know which one you should get. :DFunkdaddy13

I totally agree. Its horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible.

KurupSoldr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 KurupSoldr
Member since 2006 • 4094 Posts

Although I am getting both of these games, which one shall I get first? Juiced 2 will be out september, but if I get that I will be hooked and when NFS comes out I might forget about how good Underground 1 & 2 in comparison to Juiced 1 and how good it may be compared to Juiced 2. I prefer NFS as they have shown more of the game and Juiced only have some screens and vids. I want to know whats your opinion?dosh-2580

WTF you aleady said your getting both and one come out a month before the other, if you cant figure that out something is wrong

club-sandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 club-sandwich
Member since 2007 • 8399 Posts
NFS: ProStreet features a hotter chick IMO and the gameplay is really cool, so get that one and forget about Juiced 2, download the demo and you'll see how crappy it is.
Avatar image for elessartelrunya
elessartelrunya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 elessartelrunya
Member since 2004 • 379 Posts
Personally, i liked the Juiced 2 demo. Especially the controls. I've never been a big fan of the NFS series so that might be why, but i did indeed enjoy the Juiced 2 demo. I wasa checking out the myspace page and the game looks to have quite a few features. My gaming budget is going to suffer big time this fall, way too many games i wan to get, not enough money :P
XxAK47xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 XxAK47xX
Member since 2005 • 5003 Posts
Juiced 1 = **** Juiced 2 demo = complete and utter **** I think you know which one you should get. :DFunkdaddy13
........... oh so juiced. lol
N3UR0SIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 N3UR0SIS
Member since 2007 • 160 Posts

I'd take Juiced over NFS. The customization in Juiced is pretty amazing and fun. TBH I spent more time customizing than I did racing XD

chuckiechan43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 chuckiechan43
Member since 2005 • 163 Posts
nfs hands down