it's been 24hours!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

821dan128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 821dan128
Member since 2007 • 678 Posts

SO WHY THE $@#% IS LIVE NOT UP YET??

otakufreak907

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 otakufreak907
Member since 2004 • 644 Posts
Rofl, sounds like someone needs to learn something called "patience."
raz0918

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 raz0918
Member since 2003 • 66 Posts
yep it sure does suck!
XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 XxSTILL_BORNxX
Member since 2007 • 5749 Posts
Meh , i waited 24 hours...i could wait a couple more hours or even days , just play the games that you didnt finish or go out abit...watch movies you missed this year.etc
denaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#5 denaz
Member since 2005 • 1196 Posts

OMG omgomgomg! Why is the world so cruel!!

lol its not that bad

Lawless1301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Lawless1301
Member since 2004 • 31 Posts
Patience is a virtue, I try being patient, especially being an IT guy, I understand how sometimes projects take longer than.. projected. However, I do miss Live, not alot unlike how one would miss a hand. It's just always there when you need it. I'll be happy when it comes back = )
FreakyDeacky2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 FreakyDeacky2
Member since 2006 • 1177 Posts

some say its back at 2 am PST

Gravity_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Gravity_2
Member since 2004 • 440 Posts

i live in the uk & its been 1hr 40mins past 24 hrs & its still not back up. just tried it. it doesn't really bother me as i have a ps3 & i'm going out in a min so i'll check on it later onat my girlfrend's house.

i think that people need to calm down it will be back up today i'm sure of it. if it's not going to be then i think that microsoft need to let us gamers know.

thebatcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 thebatcat
Member since 2005 • 537 Posts

This just in: the LIVE maintenance is taking longer thank expected. I'll have an update at 0200 PT. The post has been updated.

about 2 hours ago from twitterrific

From Major Nelson's Twitter.

FreakyDeacky2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 FreakyDeacky2
Member since 2006 • 1177 Posts

This just in: the LIVE maintenance is taking longer thank expected. I'll have an update at 0200 PT. The post has been updated.

about 2 hours ago from twitterrific

From Major Nelson's Twitter.

thebatcat
821dan128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 821dan128
Member since 2007 • 678 Posts
haha yeah well i only just got it and you know what its like when its just new to you, so i was expecting it to be back on in 24hours on the dot
TX360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#12 TX360
Member since 2008 • 4051 Posts

Meh , i waited 24 hours...i could wait a couple more hours or even days , just play the games that you didnt finish or go out abit...watch movies you missed this year.etcXxSTILL_BORNxX

Im in my house on this laptop just posting on the forums and watching TV so im fine and hey i might watch some prince of bel air.

TX360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 TX360
[QUOTE="Gravity_2"]

i live in the uk & its been 1hr 40mins past 24 hrs & its still not back up. just tried it. it doesn't really bother me as i have a ps3 & i'm going out in a min so i'll check on it later onat my girlfrend's house.

i think that people need to calm down it will be back up today i'm sure of it. if it's not going to be then i think that microsoft need to let us gamers know.

[/QUOTE

Im 100% we will have it tonight.

XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 XxSTILL_BORNxX

[QUOTE="XxSTILL_BORNxX"]Meh , i waited 24 hours...i could wait a couple more hours or even days , just play the games that you didnt finish or go out abit...watch movies you missed this year.etcTX360

Im in my house on this laptop just posting on the forums and watching TV so im fine and hey i might watch some prince of bel air.

Well what i did was just call up some buddies , went out to buy me some movies ...came back ...called my buddies and order pizza's ..we stayed watching iron man , the incredible hulk and you dont mess with zohan all in one night:P after that we played rock band for abit and thats it...they all went home and well the day went by so fast which i wish it didn't.
TX360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 TX360
[QUOTE="TX360"]

[QUOTE="XxSTILL_BORNxX"]Meh , i waited 24 hours...i could wait a couple more hours or even days , just play the games that you didnt finish or go out abit...watch movies you missed this year.etcXxSTILL_BORNxX

Well what i did was just call up some buddies , went out to buy me some movies ...came back ...called my buddies and order pizza's ..we stayed watching iron man , the incredible hulk and you dont mess with zohan all in one night:P after that we played rock band for abit and thats it...they all went home and well the day went by so fast which i wish it didn't.

That sounds a lot of fun especially playing with friends on rockband and im hungry and your talking about pizza lol.

XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 XxSTILL_BORNxX
[QUOTE="XxSTILL_BORNxX"][QUOTE="TX360"]

[QUOTE="XxSTILL_BORNxX"]Meh , i waited 24 hours...i could wait a couple more hours or even days , just play the games that you didnt finish or go out abit...watch movies you missed this year.etcTX360

That sounds a lot of fun especially playing with friends on rockband and im hungry and your talking about pizza lol.

mmmm im hungry too but im fasting so.....:P
TX360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 TX360
[QUOTE="TX360"][QUOTE="XxSTILL_BORNxX"][QUOTE="TX360"]

[QUOTE="XxSTILL_BORNxX"]Meh , i waited 24 hours...i could wait a couple more hours or even days , just play the games that you didnt finish or go out abit...watch movies you missed this year.etcXxSTILL_BORNxX

mmmm im hungry too but im fasting so.....:P

lol i might have some cereal and XBL is now back up in the uk thank god.

Vandooka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Vandooka
Member since 2005 • 168 Posts

i live in brisbane, australia it is now 8:04pm EST and is already 3 hours over 24 hrs... it still says MTU failed... can u please confrim that it is a failure for every single XBL player?

iboo01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19 iboo01
Member since 2007 • 2784 Posts
who knows