Issues with my Arcade games. NEED HELP!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Rasskal33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Rasskal33
Member since 2002 • 238 Posts

Lately, most of the full version arcade games I have have only been working while I'm connected to the internet. If I'm disconnected from XBox Live then it says that I only have the trial versions of the game even though I've downloaded the full versions. I've tried to re-download all of the full versions of the games and it still doesn't work. Anyone have this problem? Any ideas or solutions?

ImSwordMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 ImSwordMan
Member since 2004 • 2273 Posts

I got the same problem dude.

The games you cant play while your offline are probably games youve downloaded on a previous 360, like me. With my first 360 i downloaded street fighter. Mine then broke :(. So with my new one, i cant play street fighter or any other game i downloaded on my previous 360 without playing online. I tried redownloading it, but it still wont work, dont know but you can try calling.

DZBricktop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DZBricktop
Member since 2007 • 2914 Posts
If you sent your 360 in for repairs and got a refurb back, or if you bought an Elite and transfered all the data to the new system, then you can only play your arcade games when youre connected online. If you still have the same 360 that you had when you downloaded the games, i have no idea whats wrong with it.
Rasskal33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Rasskal33
Member since 2002 • 238 Posts
Okay, yeah, that is the problem. I'm on 360 #3 right now and hopefully won't have to use my extended warranty I got when I bought it anymore. Anyway, is there anyway around this problem that anyone knows of. It's really irritating.
Schumi7WDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Schumi7WDC
Member since 2004 • 1689 Posts

Okay, yeah, that is the problem. I'm on 360 #3 right now and hopefully won't have to use my extended warranty I got when I bought it anymore. Anyway, is there anyway around this problem that anyone knows of. It's really irritating.Rasskal33

There is no way around it, at all. It is part of the infastructure of the console's firmware and the games code.It was designed to make it virtually impossible to illegally copy content off of Live. There is nothing you can buy or do to get around it.

I don't know of one, but there may be a way if your willing to illegally hack your system and risk getting it and yourself permantly thrown off of having access to Live and the Marketplace, but that isn't even close to worth it, and you can risk permantly damaging your system with certain hacks anyway.