Is Xbox Live rubbish?

#1 Edited by Hawken (5 posts) -

Is Xbox live rubbish? I subscribed to play Xbox 360 games online back then but it appears that this can be a waste of time.

A long time ago we were given Battlestations Pacific for free and I couldn't wait to play it online, but no one was playing it then and no one is playing it now. I could wait a half hour or longer for a game and no one plays it. I know its not that long but I've got things to do. Am I doing something wrong here? This would't happen with PC and Internet even old games have people playing them. I'm glad I didn't spend money on games like this as its not worth it.

#2 Posted by Sevenizz (2505 posts) -

Huh? It’s an older game. With these games to play online you need to A) have friends and plan a session or B) go to the Xbox forums and request a session.

#3 Posted by Shantmaster_K (1281 posts) -

It's not Xbox Live, it's the game that came out almost a decade ago.

#4 Edited by The-A-Baum (1224 posts) -

You're still playing a 360? It's almost 2019! That gen ended in 2014 and next gen is starting in 2020!

No one is playing 360 anymore, not an Xbox xlive issue. That my friend is a You Problem!

#5 Edited by I_P_Daily (9834 posts) -

@Sevenizz said:

Huh? It’s an older game. With these games to play online you need to A) have friends and plan a session or B) go to the Xbox forums and request a session.

It surprises me that only 400,000 Xbox gamers are a member of trueachievements where you can do all kinds of sessions.