Hawken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Hawken
Member since 2018 • 7 Posts

Is Xbox live rubbish? I subscribed to play Xbox 360 games online back then but it appears that this can be a waste of time.

A long time ago we were given Battlestations Pacific for free and I couldn't wait to play it online, but no one was playing it then and no one is playing it now. I could wait a half hour or longer for a game and no one plays it. I know its not that long but I've got things to do. Am I doing something wrong here? This would't happen with PC and Internet even old games have people playing them. I'm glad I didn't spend money on games like this as its not worth it.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

Huh? It’s an older game. With these games to play online you need to A) have friends and plan a session or B) go to the Xbox forums and request a session.

Shantmaster_K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#3 Shantmaster_K
Member since 2008 • 1790 Posts

It's not Xbox Live, it's the game that came out almost a decade ago.

The-A-Baum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The-A-Baum
Member since 2015 • 1370 Posts

You're still playing a 360? It's almost 2019! That gen ended in 2014 and next gen is starting in 2020!

No one is playing 360 anymore, not an Xbox xlive issue. That my friend is a You Problem!

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@Sevenizz said:

Huh? It’s an older game. With these games to play online you need to A) have friends and plan a session or B) go to the Xbox forums and request a session.

It surprises me that only 400,000 Xbox gamers are a member of trueachievements where you can do all kinds of sessions.

Hawken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Hawken

This is not a me problem I just used this game as an example I did say no one was playing it then. This never happens on PC some one is always playing even old games.

if you buy Titanfall 2 today in 2 years no one will be playing it. Its not that i'm still playing Xbox 360 i see nothing worthwhile in new Gen

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@hawken said:

This is not a me problem I just used this game as an example I did say no one was playing it then. This never happens on PC some one is always playing even old games.

if you buy Titanfall 2 today in 2 years no one will be playing it. Its not that i'm still playing Xbox 360 i see nothing worthwhile in new Gen

I hate to break it too you but gamers mostly move on from one game to another once they get bored, its a problem for every platform, either move with the games or be stuck waiting forever for people to join your lobby.

qx0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By qx0d
Member since 2018 • 333 Posts

Xbox Live has many millions of players. People are always playing it. It is a great service. I play Left 4 Dead on Xbox Live and people are always playing it. It's just the game you played had no one playing at the time. I don't think Battlestations: Pacific is a particularly popular game. If you play a popular game like the newest Battlefield or Call of Duty, it's full of players.

Hawken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Hawken

Yep I agree gamers move on once their bored but there has to be a community to even try a game. I play CS:GO for number of years now it is still going strong but was never anything on Xbox. That's a better answer though qx0d I'm glad you are still enjoying this game. They didn't introduce back compatabilty for nothing. Then if you guys are saying buy the latest that's fine.

I'm going to try Battlefield 1 I hear its better than Battlefield V and its also the older game.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

BF1 has a huge community still.