is there definitely another DLC coming for GTAIV?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ncderek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 ncderek
Member since 2004 • 5513 Posts

bc otherwise i want to trade it in

BLAS1AN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 BLAS1AN
Member since 2003 • 3508 Posts

Yes there is new DLC on the way this fall. its called..."The Ballad of Gay Tony", lol

Players will take on the role as Luis Lopez, a part time gangster and full time assistant to nightclub owner Tony Prince Gay Tony). Players will struggle with rival families and friends, all with the introduction of more guns, glitz and grime.

DJ_Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 DJ_Magneto
Member since 2008 • 4675 Posts
x-2tha-z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#4 x-2tha-z
Member since 2003 • 8994 Posts
I wish they'd hurry up and release it. If it's as good as the Lost and Damned I'll be very happy.
BlueCoopsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 BlueCoopsy
Member since 2008 • 996 Posts

Cant wait for this to come out, there could be car modification which would be awesome.

caddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 caddy
Member since 2005 • 28709 Posts

I wish they'd hurry up and release it. If it's as good as the Lost and Damned I'll be very happy.x-2tha-z
Me neither. I have been waiting on this since I finished Lost and Damned. It's a shame there are only two episodes planned, but then again, it might mean the next GTA will be made faster.

x2926014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 x2926014
Member since 2006 • 1372 Posts

[QUOTE="x-2tha-z"]I wish they'd hurry up and release it. If it's as good as the Lost and Damned I'll be very happy.Caddy06_88

Me neither. I have been waiting on this since I finished Lost and Damned. It's a shame there are only two episodes planned, but then again, it might mean the next GTA will be made faster.

Or not...Maybe there wont be anymore GTA's! The conspiracy!
YoungSinatra25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8 YoungSinatra25
Member since 2009 • 4314 Posts

[QUOTE="x-2tha-z"]I wish they'd hurry up and release it. If it's as good as the Lost and Damned I'll be very happy.Caddy06_88

The next GTA has been in production for over a year with a possible 2010 release. It'll use GTA4 engine and besides that they didn't give any other info... BOGT should be great, Rockstar hasn't disappointed me yet. I want more customization like GTA4 with clothing and such... and for some reason I want them to a flamethrower and a revolver. Also they need to touch up their servers MP is a pain. (its a hassle to get a match and kinda buggy)