is there a 2-3 month free xbox live trial on the 360

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Etware (1524 posts) -

I heard that you can get a 2-3 month free xbox live trial that's already on your 360 system. How do I get it?

#2 Posted by carddude (955 posts) -
It comes with the console and its only one month
#3 Posted by Etware (1524 posts) -
I mean, where do I go to on the 360 dashboard so that I can start the free trial?
#5 Posted by skulper34 (2747 posts) -

I mean, where do I go to on the 360 dashboard so that I can start the free trial? Etware

you know its really annoying sometimes... you should read it tells you what to do.... i know your not blind.

Marketplace > redeem code

#6 Posted by Etware (1524 posts) -
thanks
#7 Posted by Etware (1524 posts) -

[QUOTE="Etware"]I mean, where do I go to on the 360 dashboard so that I can start the free trial? skulper34

you know its really annoying sometimes... you should read it tells you what to do.... i know your not blind.

I know that, but I don't know how to get the 1 month free trial that already comes with the console. i don't know how to activate it on my 360.

#8 Posted by Etware (1524 posts) -

I mean, where do I go to on the 360 dashboard so that I can start the free trial? Etware

I know that, but I don't know how to get the 1 month free trial that already comes with the console. i don't know how to activate it on my 360.

#10 Posted by Sc07iaFr34k (127 posts) -

I heard that you can get a 2-3 month free xbox live trial that's already on your 360 system. How do I get it?

Etware

Sign up for a silver membership, then it should say that you are to redeem a gold account for a month. I've done it 3 times already.

#11 Posted by Young_Playa (25 posts) -
^ Yes but he wanted to know where to get it once his 1 month expires :D
#12 Posted by McMurmur (1427 posts) -
[QUOTE="Etware"]

Sc07iaFr34k

Sign up for a silver membership, then it should say that you are to redeem a gold account for a month. I've done it 3 times already.

I can confirm. My friends and I have made dozens.

EDIT: But as for adding months onto an existing gamertag, I haven't the slightest idea.

Avatar image for jorenvanleeuwen
#14 Posted by jorenvanleeuwen (199 posts) -
i live in europe and i didnt get free trial.
#15 Posted by Toriko42 (27562 posts) -
you get a month for free when you activate gold
#16 Posted by the_kidisblack (1184 posts) -

you get a month for free when you activate goldToriko42

Bull, that's why you pay for 12 months, not 13?

#17 Posted by Toriko42 (27562 posts) -

[QUOTE="Toriko42"]you get a month for free when you activate goldthe_kidisblack

Bull, that's why you pay for 12 months, not 13?

For the first time I meant
#18 Posted by djrobst (2404 posts) -
hook ur xbox to the net, and then click JOIN XBOX LIVE. choose silver membership and u get 1 month of gold free.
#19 Posted by djrobst (2404 posts) -
[QUOTE="Sc07iaFr34k"][QUOTE="Etware"]

McMurmur

I can confirm. My friends and I have made dozens.

EDIT: But as for adding months onto an existing gamertag, I haven't the slightest idea.

you can only do that with a valid card for so many months, u can get 1 month xbox gold cards trials. but normally they 48 hours and they add to the account, other than that u need to buy it urslef
#20 Posted by Zyllus_ (1509 posts) -

As soon as you hook up your cable, and create your xbox live account it is activated.

#22 Posted by armyman455 (914 posts) -

the one month doesnt come with the system everytime you activate a new live acount 1 month is free like if youve never played on live then you decide to connect it asks you if you wanna start a 1 month subscription